We are HOME!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

We are HOME!

Post by blbabe1234 »

Thank you to DC Susan for updating y'all. :)

DH's surgery went very well and I'm thankful they got him discharged quickly too. We were out by 10, home by 10:30. He is feeling pretty good, knows not to over do it. He was hungry (LOL...of course). Got him some breakfast and coffee too. He is relaxing, watching TV, playing on his phone.

I've got some emails to tend to, but will call it quits very early. Luckily my client decided to give her staff a 4-day weekend instead of just a 3-day, so I too get to rest from being up early.

Also, talked to my SIL. Jasper is doing well, and he was in a much better mood this morning. He was actually at his speech therapy appt.

We appreciate all the prayers and good vibes sent out way. :)

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 521

Re: We are HOME!

Post by SandyJay »

Good to hear the promising news!  Hope all continues to go well.  
DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 446

Post by DN in MN »

So happy to hear things went well.  Continued thoughts and prayers for quick recovery!
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 323

Post by Flasher »

So glad to hear things went well and Rob is already home!  I'm sure you'll take very good care of him. 😋  

Also, so glad to hear that the little Super Trooper is feeling better today! 😊

Good news all around!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2463

Post by emmapaige »

Wonderful news about Rob AND Jasper!! Enjoy your long weekend. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 472

Post by GinniG »

I’m so glad you’re home so early and you can both rest! And great news about Jasper too!!!!

Thanks for the updates! Continued prayers for Rob and Jasper!!!
lisn2cats
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 487

Post by lisn2cats »

Still learning everyone's IRL names - very happy to hear that the removal went well...prayers for fast healing! Not sure who Jasper is, but keeping him in my thoughts and prayers as well.
Image  ImageImageImage
shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2864

Post by shoorn »

Glad he is home and being pampered. Also glad that Jasper is feeling better. Have a great holiday weekend! 
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Lisn2cats wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 1:23 pm
Still learning everyone's IRL names - very happy to hear that the removal went well...prayers for fast healing! Not sure who Jasper is, but keeping him in my thoughts and prayers as well.

Thank you Lis.

Jasper is my 4-year old nephew. He has had several surgeries to bring his jaw out more due to him being diagnosed with Treacher Collins. He had a procedure done yesterday and is also recuperating.

A photo of him and I about 9 months ago:

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1384

Post by VickiR »

Happy to hear you are home and DH is doing well.  Also the good news on Jasper!  Relax and have a great weekend.
wazzu94
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 349

Post by wazzu94 »

He is such a cutie!!  Thank you for sharing!  Glad you are home and have positive news.  Keep those positive vibes going and enjoy the long weekend!
Suzann
 ImageImageImage            
lisn2cats
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 487

Post by lisn2cats »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 1:44 pm
Lisn2cats wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 1:23 pm

Thank you Lis.

Jasper is my 4-year old nephew. He has had several surgeries to bring his jaw out more due to him being diagnosed with Treacher Collins. He had a procedure done yesterday and is also recuperating.

A photo of him and I about 9 months ago:

Oh my goodness - what a cutie pie!!! I’m so sorry he has to endure so much - he’s very brave! Now I can put a face to my prayers (pretend that sentence  made sense!)
Image  ImageImageImage
Nana01
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 95

Post by Nana01 »

That is good news. Have a great long weekend!
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 992

Post by blfonty »

Good news Brandy! Wishing him a speedy healing and recovery.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 780

Post by lilkoala3 »

Good vibes being sent!

Leslie
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 948

Post by suewho372 »

Glad things went quick and smooth! Praying for quick recovery and some relaxing!
Susan

scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1369

Post by scrappinmom99 »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 12:49 pm

DH's surgery went very well and I'm thankful they got him discharged quickly too. We were out by 10, home by 10:30. He is feeling pretty good, knows not to over do it. He was hungry (LOL...of course). Got him some breakfast and coffee too. He is relaxing, watching TV, playing on his phone.

I've got some emails to tend to, but will call it quits very early. Luckily my client decided to give her staff a 4-day weekend instead of just a 3-day, so I too get to rest from being up early.

Also, talked to my SIL. Jasper is doing well, and he was in a much better mood this morning. He was actually at his speech therapy appt.

(((Brandy & Rob))) Glad everything went well. I read the updates on my phone and have been thinking of you guys since yesterday. (I'm not that good at typing on my phone) Hope he feels better and recovery isn't too bad. What's the follow-up treatment? And glad Jasper is doing well too! My lil sweet pea!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 517

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Glad to hear all the good news, Brandy! ☺️
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2050

Post by MTCanuk »

blbabe1234 wrote:

Glad all are home and taking it easy. Joining me in recuperation!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 5:23 pm
blbabe1234 wrote:

(((Brandy & Rob))) Glad everything went well. I read the updates on my phone and have been thinking of you guys since yesterday. (I'm not that good at typing on my phone) Hope he feels better and recovery isn't too bad. What's the follow-up treatment? And glad Jasper is doing well too! My lil sweet pea! 
He can't lift anything and has to keep physical activity low, particularly for the left side. The surgeon got the entire cyst (including the sac) from his left shoulder blade.

He can shower tomorrow, and pat the wound dry. He is on one pain medication and it's doing it's thing. Right now anyways. He can go back to work on Tuesday.

I just hope he can sleep tonight.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Return to “General Talk”