Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

Can we give the monthly challenge hostesses a round of thanks!!
I wanted too express my gratitude to the monthly challenge hostesses. The amount of time, excited and praise they spread is beautiful. Each month they come up with new challenges to get your creativity going. I just love the life it brings to the message board. Too see so many beautiful inspiration in the gallery and on the boards is fantastic!! I would encourage you even if it's not your cup of tea to give it a try. You never know how it will spark creativity and challenge you to go outside of your comfort zone. Like I always told my kiddos with food. Just try it and if you don't like it, that's ok. You never know until you try something if you might actually like it. 😁

Just a reminder that each Hostess gives their time, effort and prizes from their very beautiful hearts. It's not a requirement but because of their love for this community they pour into you. I'm so thankful for each of you!!
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

Re: Can we give the monthly challenge hostesses a round of thanks!!
Well said, Flora!  I echo your sentiments and add my own thanks to all of you who make this a fun place to be.  There's always some way to join in on the fun.  I'm so thankful to be part of this great community of crafters.  

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Very much agree! They are SO appreciated for giving of their time money love and continually challenging us to keep on creating! Thank you DC!!! You are the BEST! xxoo
Susan

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

Absolutely! TY to all the Monthly Hostesses! This is my happy place! You are all so appreciated. And....when I try something new I do usually like it! TY Flora!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Yes, thank you to all of the hostesses.  I've been doing the Cherry Lift for almost a year now and it really challenges me to lift the wonderful projects that other cherries create.  It's fun to see what new challenges get posted each month and I find myself pulling out supplies I haven't used in years.  I'm hoping to have more time to challenge myself with the summer MMCs back too.  It's always a pleasure to see what all of the DCs create from the new topics.  Thank you to all that play along with my Cherry Lift every month.  The DCs are the ones that make it all worthwhile!
    ImageImage

Aztam

Cherry Bing

I did wonder if ACOT sponsored the challenges or not. This truly is a work of love from the hostesses. I enjoy them so much and try to participate as much as possible. I have so much admiration for all the creativity for the challenges. Kudos to each of the hostesses, you help keep scrapbooking alive!!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam

Nana01

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am so very thankful for all the hostesses. They get me thinking out of the box. Thank you !!
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

ImageImage

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Completely agree...very well said!!!  They all deserve thanks and gratitude every day! I do use these challenges to give my mojo a spark when I need it, or a refresher when I feel complacent.  The monthly challenges are fantastic and provide creative inspiration in a variety of ways! 
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE MONTHLY CHALLENGES HOSTESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITHOUT YOU I WOULD NEVER HAVE TRIED SEVERAL DIFFERENT THINGS THAT I LIKE TO DO NOW ON MY PAGES................ NOW I FIND MYSELF ASKING "WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO COME UP WITH NEXT"?????????????? AGAIN, THANK YOU HOSTESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VALERIE

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

VERY well said, Flora! ☺️ These DCs (Dear Cherries) do an amazing job! My albums have never fuller, but I'm ALSO using these challenges as creative exercises for my other forms of art, and it's JUST fantastic! I'm learning new techniques, re-learning older ones, AND spreading my creative wings! I used to be intimidated by sketch and mood board challenges, but now I do them more!
Oh, THEN there's all the inspiration I get from the gallery is AWESOME!! New color combos, unique ways to use my supplies, AND the fact that there's projects that aren't JUST layouts keep me coming back to the gallery ALL the time! ☺️

Kelly R.

Cherry Picker

Yes, thank you so much.  The monthly challenges is one of the reasons I started participating on the forums.  I love being challenged, creating new things and thinking outside the box.  They help expand my creativity and try new things I never would have thought of.  I appreciate the opportunity to join in and all the hard work the hostesses put in for us.

:) Kelly 

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

I am a new hostess. May is my first challenge month. I hope I can live up to the creativity and generosity of the other DCs who have been challenging us with their creative ideas. Thank you to all of them for their contributions.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bing

Yes! Thank you so much for all your time and energy in giving to us each month! It is absolutely appreciated. These challenges give me inspiration and motivation to scrapbook on more of a daily basis!
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I’ve enjoyed hosting the Manufacturer Challenge for several years. The challenge has changed a bit over the years which I think has made it a slightly more challenging. Thanks to all the other hostesses and love for more DC’s to jump in. The more the merrier! 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

jcsmaestra wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 10:51 am
I am a new hostess. May is my first challenge month. I hope I can live up to the creativity and generosity of the other DCs who have been challenging us with their creative ideas. Thank you to all of them for their contributions.
Thank you for further inspiring us!  

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

Well said, Flora!  ACOT does not supply the gift cards, it comes from the DC’s themselves.  The inspiration that this community has given me has REALLY helped me grow my own style, think outside the box, and try. We things.  Thank you for all the time and effort it takes to make and keep this forum going and growing.  WE  ❤️  YOU DC’s 🍒 and for all you give!   💕 💙 💛 💚 💜

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

I totally agree! The hostesses are amazing and I'm grateful as well for the many challenges, the comments left on projects, and for fostering such a caring and creative community. THANK YOU!
Image  ImageImageImage

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

What more can I say that hasn’t already been said?! The challenges make me think outside of the box and find new things and new products to try!!! I really appreciate all of the hard work each DC does. And the generosity is amazing!

Thank you for being the most amazing hostesses ever!!!!!

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Y'all, your challenges give me the motivation and feeling of accomplishment that I crave! You keep me creating!
Leslie

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Well said Flora! The monthly challenge hostesses are what sets this site head and shoulders above others! I love scrapping challenges - helps to get me going on LOs. Thank you DCs!
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee