Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Berta R.

Cherry Bing

Sad to say...I'm a widow!
:( :( :(    I never thought these words would ever come out of my mouth but it's true.  After almost three months on Hospice, Brad passed away on August 12.  2 days later I was hit with Covid!  No joke!  I was deathly sick for 2 weeks.  I couldn't even go to the funeral.  I've finally got my strength back and I'm going through all the scrapbooks I've worked on for the past 20 years.  I am so thankful for this hobby and for all of my friends here who have been such great inspirations to me.  I'll be posting in the gallery again soon but just wanted to let you all know why I've been MIA.
***Berta***

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Sad to say...I'm a widow!
Oh my goodness. I am soooo so sorry! I wish I could hug you in person.
We are here for you ❤️❤️❤️ Whatever we can do to help.
I am praying for you to regain your strength and for comfort for your heart.
Susan

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I'm so sorry Berta. ((hugs)) 
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

ohhhh so so sorry for your loss and that you got sick so soon   big hugs and prayers

DMarie

Cherry Berry

Oh, Berta!  So sorry to hear you have lost you life companion.  I can't even begin to understand the loss but I do know all those scrapbooks with all your wonderful memories will help you on your way to finding a new normal.  Hang in there and know you are loved.

Glad you are recovering from Covid.

Dawn Marie 

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Oh no Berta! I'm so sorry to hear this. We are here to listen and support you and your family. Sincere Sympathies to you. 
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I'm so very sorry for your loss, Berta. Sending you lots of hugs!!
Image Image ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

So sorry for your loss, Berta.  Sending you prayers of comfort.
    ImageImage

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

So very sorry for your loss 💔 We are sending you lots of cherry hugs!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Oh, Berta.  I'm so very sorry for your loss.  Trying to even process the loss of your husband, all while being sick, I'm sure was, and still is, excruciatingly difficult.  Sending you healing thoughts and many ((Hugs)). 
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

So very sorry, Berta.  I hope you will find peace, heal fast and completely and learn to live again.  Again, so very sorry for your loss.  Sending prayers and hugs.  

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

So sorry for your loss. May your scrapbooks and memories comfort you forever! Sandy
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR LOSS AND HAVING GOTTEN COVID AT A TIME WHEN YOU NEEDED TO BE ELSE WHERE............ GOD BLESS & THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY........... WE ARE HERE FOR YOU SHOULD YOU NEED US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VALERIE

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

You have my deepest sympathy and a big hug. Take care of yourself.

Sharman Paulus .

Sweet Cherry Pie

Sad to hear. Glad you are getting better. Scrapbooking is most appreciated when you have a loss of a loved one.

traveler

Cherry Cola

So sorry for your loss. Hugs
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I’m so sorry for your loss, Berta. And then to get such a bad case of Covid, too. Scrapbooking is so wonderful because the memories are captured forever. Big hugs! 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

So sorry for your loss Berta. And to catch COVID at the same time too. Ugh! Glad you're feeling better. Just take it day by day. Many hugs
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

JAire

Cherry Bomb

So sad to hear about this devastating news, praying for you.
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage

handerful

Cherry Cropper

I am so sorry for your loss - and for missing the funeral!   I hope you are feeling well now to start your healing.   
Image Image
RACHEL

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee