Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I can't post again!
Grrrrrrr! I can't post from my computer or my phone again! I tried restarting and that didn't work and so I tried dumping just my ACOT cookie and that didn't work and now I just tried dumping just my ACOT cookie and restarting and now hoping that I can post this. Hope this goes through!

ImageImage Image Image  

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: I can't post again!
I've had the same problem off and on for the past week or so. I think it's an ACOT problem and usually send them a message and they get it fixed. 
Image Image ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Yay it worked!! And all my other cookies are still intact! Yay!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

And now back to wishing Anne-Marie a happy birthday, which I have been trying to do for about an hour now.

ImageImage Image Image  

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Its been happening to me off and on as well.  All I have had to do is reboot my computer, not remove the cookies.  So weird.
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

My work computer doesn't do this, but my computer in the scrap room does. I had to dump cookies and reboot on Saturday AND Sunday!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Deanna13 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 pm
I've had the same problem off and on for the past week or so. I think it's an ACOT problem and usually send them a message and they get it fixed. 

It does seem to be an ACOT issue. Dumping their cookie AND restarting seems to fix it for me.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

DN in MN wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:01 pm
Its been happening to me off and on as well.  All I have had to do is reboot my computer, not remove the cookies.  So weird.
That is weird. A plain restart didn't do it for me. I had to trash the ACOT cookie, and then restart again.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:30 pm
My work computer doesn't do this, but my computer in the scrap room does. I had to dump cookies and reboot on Saturday AND Sunday!

That is so crazy. Last time this happened I dumped all my cookies. This time I just trashed the ACOT cookie and that worked fine. Saved me from a lot of resigning in on sites

ImageImage Image Image  

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I haven't been able to post this afternoon.
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

It's so frustrating!!!  My desktop doesn't seem to have a problem. It's just my laptop.  😠
- joannie

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

joannie wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:41 pm
It's so frustrating!!!  My desktop doesn't seem to have a problem. It's just my laptop.  😠

It is. If you know how to access your cookies see if you can find the ACOT cookie, trash it, and then reboot it. See if that works.

ImageImage Image Image  

wimom

Cherry Bomb

I'm having problems too. I could not post, send a PM or search the message board using Edge browser. I could post with Chrome browser. I removed my ACOT cookies and rebooted and now am able to post again. I have not checked the PM or search feature. I did recently add the Pinterest button extension and deleted that too, just in case it was causing problems. I hope this gets fixed soon -- it could really mess up NSD!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:30 pm

me, too - different computers on Sunday and now my laptop today  :?

Matt Kent

ACOT Employee

Sorry all - Brandon thinks he has the issue fixed again and we'll look into why it keeps happening.

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

testing

ok it is working again for me...phew

traveler

Cherry Cola

I couldn’t post yesterday either, I’m on a different device now. I’ll see if this works. 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

mattk wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:28 pm
Sorry all - Brandon thinks he has the issue fixed again and we'll look into why it keeps happening.

Thank you, Matt!  And, Brandon!  Now, get back to that little baby!!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

mattk wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:28 pm
Thank you!!

- joannie

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Rhonda started a thread in the website problems section - Unable to post or send PM - ACOT Message Board (acherryontop.com)

It would be good to put exactly what is happening and what browser, version of windows/mac you are using so ACOT can better research the issue :)  

I hope they get it straightened out.
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee