What are you jamming to while scrapping?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2337

What are you jamming to while scrapping?

Post by Art_Teacher »

Right now, I have my iTunes set on shuffle and have heard everything from jazz to 80's to currently, Alicia Keys' "No One".  I do skip over the Christmas songs, though. lol

Keep us updated...maybe you'll post a song I haven't heard in forever.   :greenlol:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 730

Re: What are you jamming to while scrapping?

Post by Karyn_Sue »

LOL - Our county executive's State of the County address. During Covid I have watched our CE's updates like they were a religious broadcast - our governor too!  As a Covid Hotline nurse I need to keep up-to-date with all the most recent local news.  It's become more than a habit now.  
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage
aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1799

Post by aheatfan »

You know I was just thinking this the other day...if some people scrap in silence or if they need noise?  I cannot work in silence. Right now I have Game of Thrones playing in the background while I scrap.  I usually always have some sort of movie playing in the background on my computer, occasionally switching to music, depending the mood. Last week, I was listening to the Bangles for a couple hours while scrapping, loved them!!
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1786

Post by CarrieG »

usually i have youtube music  80's stuff on...or just a tv show or movie  i need sound!

i dont have anything on at the moment tho....i have to go back to the hospital soon to love on the new baby so im not scrapping yet...lol
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

CarrieG wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:50 pm
usually i have youtube music  80's stuff on...or just a tv show or movie  i need sound!

i dont have anything on at the moment tho....i have to go back to the hospital soon to love on the new baby so im not scrapping yet...lol

Aww...I missed that the new grandchild was born! Congrats!
Laura
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

aheatfan wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:39 pm
You know I was just thinking this the other day...if some people scrap in silence or if they need noise?  I cannot work in silence. Right now I have Game of Thrones playing in the background while I scrap.  I usually always have some sort of movie playing in the background on my computer, occasionally switching to music, depending the mood. Last week, I was listening to the Bangles for a couple hours while scrapping, loved them!!

The Bangles were great! :)
Laura
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

Karyn_Sue wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:19 pm
LOL - Our county executive's State of the County address. During Covid I have watched our CE's updates like they were a religious broadcast - our governor too!  As a Covid Hotline nurse I need to keep up-to-date with all the most recent local news.  It's become more than a habit now.  

I watched our governor's daily press conferences for awhile, but it depressed me too much, so I just read the highlights in the news. ;)
Laura
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

Now it's Aloe Blacc and Avicii singing "Wake Me Up."  Did I mention my music is very eclectic? lol  This one is a toe-tapper, though!
Laura
1scrappymom
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 800

Post by 1scrappymom »

Hamilton Soundtrack
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71
traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 755

Post by traveler »

I always have music on when I scrap. I typically listen to various playlists on Spotify, usually the ones they make for me. Often it's 60s, 70s, or 80s music. Lately, I've been listening to some show tunes and soundtracks. 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

1scrappymom wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:39 pm
Hamilton Soundtrack
Another great motivator! :)

Laura
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

trainmom wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:42 pm
I always have music on when I scrap. I typically listen to various playlists on Spotify, usually the ones they make for me. Often it's 60s, 70s, or 80s music. Lately, I've been listening to some show tunes and soundtracks. 
The majority of the music (over 6,000 songs) on my iTunes is 60's, 70's, and 80's.  Especially the 80's!  

Laura
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2449

Post by joannie »

At crops I usually end up with my air buds in, listening to Michael Buble station on Pandora! It's a nice mix with Jason Mraz, John Mayer, Norah Jones, and Ed Sheeran....etc.  But at home I usually have a movie that I've seen over and over in the VCR. :greenlol:  I need noise!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

joannie wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:15 pm
At crops I usually end up with my air buds in, listening to Michael Buble station on Pandora! It's a nice mix with Jason Mraz, John Mayer, Norah Jones, and Ed Sheeran....etc.  But at home I usually have a movie that I've seen over and over in the VCR. :greenlol:  I need noise!!

I will have to remember that station...I use Pandora at school sometimes. :)
Laura
VALERIE 03/22
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 449

Post by VALERIE 03/22 »

I'M NOT SCRAPBOOKING OR CARDMAKING AT THE MOMENT BUT WHEN I DO I USUALLY LISTEN TO THE 80'S ROCK STATION WE HAVE AROUND HERE..... I ALSO AM ONE THAT NEEDS NOISE!!!!! OR I WILL LISTEN TO THE GREATEST HITS OF JOURNEY......

HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYONE....

VALERIE
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 323

Post by Flasher »

The last time I scraped was last weekend and I made it through 3 CDs . . . Billy Joel "Glass Houses", Train "Bulletproof Picasso", and Modest Mouse "We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank".  😁
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2449

Post by joannie »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:50 pm
joannie wrote:

You might have to tweak the station Laura. I got rid of some Tony Bennett, Sinatra, and other Big Band singers that came up with Michael Buble. 

- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:14 pm
I'M NOT SCRAPBOOKING OR CARDMAKING AT THE MOMENT BUT WHEN I DO I USUALLY LISTEN TO THE 80'S ROCK STATION WE HAVE AROUND HERE..... I ALSO AM ONE THAT NEEDS NOISE!!!!! OR I WILL LISTEN TO THE GREATEST HITS OF JOURNEY......

HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYONE....

VALERIE

I LOVE JOURNEY! :)
Laura
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

Laura wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:23 pm
The last time I scraped was last weekend and I made it through 3 CDs . . . Billy Joel "Glass Houses", Train "Bulletproof Picasso", and Modest Mouse "We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank".  😁

First 2 are some of my faves! :)  Haven't listened to Modest Mouse...will have to give them a try!
Laura
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

joannie wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:45 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:50 pm
joannie wrote:

You might have to tweak the station Laura. I got rid of some Tony Bennett, Sinatra, and other Big Band singers that came up with Michael Buble. 

LOL...I like Tony Bennett and Frank Sinatra, too (and surprisingly, a couple of my students are fans, as well!) ;)

Laura

Return to “General Talk”