Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

National "I LOVE MY FEET Day"
Ha HA Ha!!!

says.. This is a day to appreciate how valuable our feet are, to practice good foot care and pamper our feet.
Our feet are our primary mode of transportation.  They quietly and faithfully help us stand, swim, run, walk, play sports,
jog, skip, and dance.They take us to school and work. Our feet withstand all the things we do in our everyday lives
and accomplish things our hands cannot.
Taking care of our feet is important for preventing long-term problems. 

Take care of your feet cherries!!  :)
Susan

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Re: National "I LOVE MY FEET Day"
Makes sense to me!  Do think about all the things you use them for....

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I didn't even know there was such a special day for feet, but we do use our feet for alot of things! I used a foot mask for the first time on Saturday. My feet feel funny like I'm wearing socks and the skin looks funky. I've been moisturizing them, I just hope this is the normal process of a foot mask.  😁
Image Image ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

My feet would LOVE a pedicure!!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Every two weeks I treat my feet to a pedicure with an awesome foot/leg massage. They deserve it. Lol. I didn't know there was a special day to honor them lol. 

ImageImage Image Image  

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Totally agree with this.. There is a day for just about everything now, lol
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Jenni328

Cherry Picker

I treated mine to a pedicure this past Friday. Yes take care of them, foot pain and heel spurs are no fun!

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

LOL  A day late, but I got my pedicure today. :)  Maybe I should buy some new shoes, too!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

AMEN to that!  I never appreciated my feet until I had plantar fasciitis, and then later a fracture with a neuroma.  Tons of walking pain, which required months of therapy, in a walking boot for 6 months........So I agree, pamper those feet!
I so need a pedi too, but I am not yet ready for up close work indoors.   If our numbers go down instead of UP, I will reconsider.  Until then....ugly toes.
I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Yankeegirl wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:08 pm
AMEN to that!  I never appreciated my feet until I had plantar fasciitis, and then later a fracture with a neuroma.  Tons of walking pain, which required months of therapy, in a walking boot for 6 months........So I agree, pamper those feet!
I so need a pedi too, but I am not yet ready for up close work indoors.   If our numbers go down instead of UP, I will reconsider.  Until then....ugly toes.

I have plantar fasciitis and wow is it painful!
ImageImage 

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Art_Teacher wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:24 am
LOL  A day late, but I got my pedicure today. :)  Maybe I should buy some new shoes, too!

Absolutely!!! New shoes are wonderful!!  :greeninlove: :greeninlove: :greeninlove:
Susan

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

scrapy1967 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:27 am
Yankeegirl wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:08 pm

I have plantar fasciitis and wow is it painful! 
I'm sorry for you ladies who have that it--- I know it is terribly painful! My son has it as well. 

Susan

beachlover

Cherry Addict

well, I did get myself a pedi a few weeks ago!  First one in 2 years since lasast summer my foot was in a /"boot" all summer!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee