Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

yay or nay?
breakfast for dinner............

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Re: yay or nay?
Without a doubt, YAY!!  But then again, I could eat a bowl of cereal (right one) for any meal Image
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Sometimes but now that I’m on WW I couldn’t have the big breakfast that I used to love. Hardboiled eggs for dinner just isn’t going to work. Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

DN in MN wrote:Without a doubt, YAY!!  But then again, I could eat a bowl of cereal (right one) for any meal Image
I don’t think DH would be thrilled if I tried serving him cereal for dinner. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

DN in MN wrote:Without a doubt, YAY!!  But then again, I could eat a bowl of cereal (right one) for any meal Image

I cant do sweet cereal at night....meh  but yup ive been known to have a bowl of raison bran for dinner..LOL

Flasher

Cherry Crush

We LOVE breakfast for dinner!!!  For some reason it's easier to get the whole big breakfast thing going at dinner time . . . pancakes, eggs, hash browns, bacon, biscuits, gravy . . . must be a time thing for us.  We don't have that kind of time in the mornings around here!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

emmapaige wrote:

either would mine.....lol  its funny tho....our neighbors...she doesn't cook much  its a big joke that he eats cereal for dinner..LOL

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

emmapaige wrote:Sometimes but now that I’m on WW I couldn’t have the big breakfast that I used to love. Hardboiled eggs for dinner just isn’t going to work. Image

ha  nope....

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Laura wrote:We LOVE breakfast for dinner!!!  For some reason it's easier to get the whole big breakfast thing going at dinner time . . . pancakes, eggs, hash browns, bacon, biscuits, gravy . . . must be a time thing for us.  We don't have that kind of time in the mornings around here

yup.........and being able to have time to enjoy it

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

I love to go OUT to eat breakfast the best.....
we don't have anywhere to get it here that late in the day tho....lol
DH cracks up cuz I will order breakfast when we are in a diff town no matter the time of day

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Laura wrote:We LOVE breakfast for dinner!!!  For some reason it's easier to get the whole big breakfast thing going at dinner time . . . pancakes, eggs, hash browns, bacon, biscuits, gravy . . . must be a time thing for us.  We don't have that kind of time in the mornings around here!
Ditto! We all love a big breakfast but most weekends don't have time for it.  DH and I have brunch on Sundays at the coffee shop while waiting for DD to get out of Sunday school but that's a whole different thing. We do breakfast for dinner 1-2 times a month. LOVE IT!Image
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Laura wrote:We LOVE breakfast for dinner!!!  For some reason it's easier to get the whole big breakfast thing going at dinner time . . . pancakes, eggs, hash browns, bacon, biscuits, gravy . . . must be a time thing for us.  We don't have that kind of time in the mornings around here!
Ditto! We all love a big breakfast but most weekends don't have time for it.  DH and I have brunch on Sundays at the coffee shop while waiting for DD to get out of Sunday school but that's a whole different thing. We do breakfast for dinner 1-2 times a month. LOVE IT!Image

we do it about that many times too....would be more often but cooking a big yummy breakfast takes time etc....and I always feel like I get the cold leftover stuff..LOL

Flasher

Cherry Crush

CarrieG wrote:I love to go OUT to eat breakfast the best.....
DH cracks up cuz I will order breakfast when we are in a diff town no matter the time of day
You're like my husband . . . he is a "new town" and "new restaurant" breakfast eater.  If they serve breakfast, it's his first choice.   
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Laura wrote:
You're like my husband . . . he is a "new town" and "new restaurant" breakfast eater.  If they serve breakfast, it's his first choice.   

its hard to screw up breakfast..LOL

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

i also love eating breakfast out but usually just at breakfast or lunch time. I don’t think I ever ordered breakfast at dinner time.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

emmapaige wrote:
Mine isn't either but I love it when he is gone as it is quick and easy!  BF thinks it's gross...lol   My favorite cereal right now is Blueberry Mini Wheats with real blueberries added ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

It's about the only time I COOK breakfast, if its for supper.  And I do that about 3-4 times a month. But even then, it's not HUGE.  But no cereal for DH for supper ... can't even sneak that in...
Kim

Image Image  

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

we do it about that many times too....would be more often but cooking a big yummy breakfast takes time etc....and I always feel like I get the cold leftover stuff..LOL

DH loves cooking for the week on Sundays (hence the finger accident...erg). He'll make a big batch of homefries ahead of time. DD loves making omelets and is actually much better at it than I am. So I heat up the potatoes, make the bacon/sausage/whatever, bagels, whathaveyou.
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Yay!  And I've finally got dh on board for that too!  He used to despise eating breakfast at any other time, but you know if you cook it enough - he comes around!
Rebecca

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

DN in MN wrote:
emmapaige wrote:
Mine isn't either but I love it when he is gone as it is quick and easy!  BF thinks it's gross...lol   My favorite cereal right now is Blueberry Mini Wheats with real blueberries added ImageImageImageImage

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee