Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

One W - 321
A little variation on yesterday . . .

What is the funniest song you've every heard?

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: One W - 321
Wow, is this one hard.  There are so many from when I was little . . . A Boy Named Sue (Johnny Cash), The Streak (Ray Stevens), My Ding-a-Ling (Chuck Berry).  I'll have to think on this for a while.  Image
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

You know, I'm going to say "My Ding-a-Ling", but . . . it was a really hard choice because I can still hear this line from "The Streak" plain as day in my head:  "Pardon me sir, did you see what happened?  Yeah, I did.  I was standin' over there by the tomaters and here he come . . . runnin' through the pole beans, through the fruits and vegetables . . . naked as a jay bird.  I hollered over at Ethel.  I said "Don't look Ethel!  It was too late . . . she'd already been incensed."

I totally have to dig this song out now!

traveler

Cherry Cola

I used to listen to folk music and some of them are very blunt.
One that comes to mind is "Thank you Republic Airlines" by Tom Paxton
Another is Short People by Randy Newman (which I should be offended by because I'm short)

A funny one that my Dad sang when I was a kid was to the tune of Humoresque:
"Passengers should please refrain from uses bathrooms while the train is standing in the station, I love you
Therefore we urge constipation while the train is in the station,
If the train can't go then why should you?"
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Louise!!!!  My grandpa used to sing that . . . "If you wish to pass some water, kindly call the Pullman porter.  He'll place a vessel in the vestibule."

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

The Man Song by Rodney Carrington

https://youtu.be/Fj4vLZJhNEk
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

Mississippi Squirrel Revival by Ray Stevens
Marie Laveau by Bobby Barre
Melissa H.