Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Hot, hot, hot!
We're at 93 degrees right now, with a heat index of 95.  But after seeing what the southwest is going through, I'll stop complaining!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Hot, hot, hot!
I hear ya! We're having a "cool" spell! LOL! Its 92 with  a heat index of only 97. Last week, though...ugh....94 for highs with 108 for a heat index. We are used to it being HOT...just not THIS HOT THIS EARLY. This is mid-July/August weather for us.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

im feeling your pain also!  our weather is about like Brandy's minus the humidity................phew

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

It's 93 here today and the humidity isn't too bad. Been staying in the A/C with the exception of my walk this morning. 
Image Image ImageImage

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

You need to all come and visit me in MT.  Only 82F today.  Just perfect!!!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Yeah our first day of Summer was in March!  Lol. We've been in 90s for awhile. Humidity is the worst this year.  So glad I have a job outside but still in water over half the time. ..lol  That cartoon cracked me up!  
~ Carissa ~

Ayla

Cherry Addict

We had rain and highs in the 60's all last week, it finally warmed up Friday (just when I had to go back to work, of course. Isn't that how it always happens?). This week it has been in the mid 80's and I'm loving it!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

Yep...we sure are getting summer! 

57Diana

Cherry Bomb

Love it!! We had low 90's yesterday!!! Upper 70's for today!!!
An expert at anything was once a beginner!

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

My weather is like Brandy's hot and humid! 
Kim

Image Image  

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee