Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Favorite song?
I know I have been scarce, lately, and that is because I am smack dab in the middle of school musical rehearsals for "All Shook Up."  :). For those who don't know, it is a musical based in the 50's using a bunch of Elvis songs.   It is not about Elvis, but he is there, with all the energy.  So, what is your favorite Elvis song?  Does it have any significance in your life?
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: Favorite song?
My favorite Elvis song is "Wooden Heart".  When I was little, my great grandma used to play it and my great grandpa would sing along and translate the German verses! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X02t8vKLtbw
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Cant Help Falling In Love...

one of our friends sang it at our wedding so it has a special place in my heart  <3

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Are You Lonesome Tonight? 

I saw Elvis live in concert the spring of the year he died.  Older, health issues, and overweight but the minute he opened his mouth and started to sing---WOW. I forgot everything but it was Elvis.

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Cant Help Falling In Love...

I heard an Elvis impersonator sing it in at a friend's wedding...  he really looked like Elvis and his voice was excellent - made me cry and for some reason I have always loved that song anyway
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Mom was always a huge Elvis fan and we listened to albums all the time growing up. Blue Suede Shoes was a great one! 
Image Image ImageImage

57Diana

Cherry Bomb

I love many Elvis songs. But Love Me Tender has always been my favorite.  It was also my Mom's favorite too, so I think that influenced my thinking:)
An expert at anything was once a beginner!

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I don't have a favorite song, but I used to love watching the movies he was in
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

I think mine was Amazing Grace, and his Christmas Hymns.  He just had a true feeling when he sang religious songs, like we weren't his audience, God was.

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

How do you pick just one?

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I agree!  Super hard to pick just one....this musical has 27 classics in it and I love most of them!  Can't Help Falling in Love is the finale of the first act and I just love the arrangement and hearing the kids sing it. :)
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

cat1393

Cherry Cola

Yikes, I feel like the odd one out!
Never cared for any of his songs.
Like Johnny Cash a lot better.

Christine

Linda L

Cherry Bomb

Teddy Bear, Wooden Heart, Blue Suede Shoes.

VirginiaRooks

Cherry Tart

I do not have one favorite song. I love all the songs.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee