Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

One W - 1207
What non-food/non-beverage smell or scent do you love?
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: One W - 1207
Hmmm . . . I have a few.  I love the smell of birthday candles after they've been blown out.  I also love the smell of crayons and baby lotion. 

To pick a favorite would have to be baby lotion!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

I like the smell of bleach.

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

When I could smell, cookies baking, bacon cooking and freshly cut grass were my very favorite smells.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

I like the smell of baby lotion.
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

I like the smell of rain in the air.   
And a little more weird, I like th smell of gasoline.

beachlover

Cherry Addict

fresh linen or clean cotton (Bath & Body has these in soaps, washes and candles)
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

mommyribs

Cherry Berry

Roses and Christmas Trees!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day

57Diana

Cherry Bomb

Babies wearing baby lotion.  This took some time. I am allergic to so many chemical and artificial smells that my first thought was nothing:)  But I do love baby lotion on a baby:)  I also  love Japanese Cherry Blossoms.
An expert at anything was once a beginner!

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

I got a weird one too, the smell of damp concrete... but it associates with playing fun games with my cousins in the basement when we were all little.
 Karrie

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Ok don't laugh or get grossed out....but the smell of dead fish!  Not like dead ones in a river or waiting to be cooked.  Like fresh in the stores Fish Grocery Dept. It comes from working and preparing meals for marine mammals at the zoo. Just brings back such great memories, knowing the buckets of fish were going to feed the dolphins! 

lavender.wisteria. smell of fresh cut grass, mechanics garage,before it rains
~ Carissa ~

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Salt water/beach smell.  That smell when you are crossing the sand to spread out your towel, and you know this ain't no swimming pool ! :)

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

The smell when it rains, a freshly mowed yard, magnolias in bloom, honeysuckle,the smell of sheets that were hung outside to dry,  ALL wonderful aromas to me!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Fresh brewing coffee, after it rains, an autumn day in the woods, sheets that just came off the clothesline!
leslee
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

MisasMom

Cherry Blossom

The smell of rain and smell of fresh cut lemons are my favorites. Sadly flowers and grass trigger sneezing!
Pat

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Charleneanne wrote:I like the smell of rain in the air.   
And a little more weird, I like th smell of gasoline.

I like the smell of gas also..lol

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

hmmm--non food----  I like the smell of vinegar.....
and gasoline...

debamas

Wild Cherry

Clean sheets, freshly cut wood, yes, the rain too and fresh cut grass. I guess the clean sheets are a favorite to bury my head down into a fresh smelling pillow!
Debbie

Berta R.

Cherry Bing

My favorite smell in the whole world is the smell of orange blossoms. Image I wish I could find it in a spray or potpourri.
***Berta***

Ajah

Cherry Picker

Fresh rain storm and clean sheets that were dried outside, and the scent of a fire in the fireplace.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee