Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Do You - 1030
I honor of Halloween . . .

Do you like to be scared?
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: Do You - 1030
to a certain degree...
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Flasher

Cherry Crush

I do!!!  I love to be scared!  But, I stand alone.  My hubby and kids hate haunted houses and scary movies, so I'm on my own!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

NO WAY!  I dislike scary movies and I hated it when my dad would startle me out of nowhere 

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yes!! Dh and I both love horror movies. One year for Valentine's Day we went to see a remake of Friday the 13th because that's how we roll lol. This summer when we went to Coney Island, I took the kids on the Spookarama ride (hey, they made me go on roller coasters and that is NOT my thing LOL so I don't feel too bad! Image).  I wish we had bought the photos they took but they were so $$$$ - anyway, you ride thru in little cars but they really only fit 2 people so DS said he'd go by himself.  At least when they took the picture, I was hovering over Aisling "protecting" her instead of using her as a shield ROFL!!! She had her eyes closed the whole time and was so mad at me that she went on that instead of being able to go on the bumper cars one more time. 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Flasher

Cherry Crush

scrappinmom99 wrote:Yes!! Dh and I both love horror movies. One year for Valentine's Day we went to see a remake of Friday the 13th because that's how we roll lol. This summer when we went to Coney Island, I took the kids on the Spookarama ride (hey, they made me go on roller coasters and that is NOT my thing LOL so I don't feel too bad! Image).  I wish we had bought the photos they took but they were so $$$$ - anyway, you ride thru in little cars but they really only fit 2 people so DS said he'd go by himself.  At least when they took the picture, I was hovering over Aisling "protecting" her instead of using her as a shield ROFL!!! She had her eyes closed the whole time and was so mad at me that she went on that instead of being able to go on the bumper cars one more time. 
Sounds like a ride for me!!! 

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Not at all!  My huusband travelled a lot before he retired and I was alone.  You hear every creak and noise the house makes.  Freaks me out!  Now, I think our house is haunted by our old dog.  Every now and then, when the house is quiet there is a squeaky toy noise comes from my daughter's old bedroom.  Even my daughter and kids heard it the other day and were mildly spooked.  We loved Rascal.  His old collar is in my daughter's room, so maybe that has something to do with it!  My Halloween ghost story.

Leslee
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Not really, but DF does. So he watches his scary movies after I go to bed.

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

No, I hate being scared. 

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

I only love scary books....Stephen King style.

Lynda

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

No I don't!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

No!!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

No, but I would go to a Haunted House, then I KNOW I am going to be scared.  Does that make sense?
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

some what
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

No way Now how!!!!!
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

meljustcole

Cherry Picker

NOPE!!!!  I used to love horror movies growing up...like Elvira and The Crypt Keeper.  But nothing like Freddy Crougar or Halloween or Texas Chainsaw Massacre!!!! The last horror movie I watched was The Blair Witch Project.    I cannot stand being scared.  I hate to admit this...but I still use a night light.  I use the excuse, "I don't want to trip or walk into something on the way to the bathroom" as my cover!!!!  LOL!!    I hate the dark....won't even take out the garbage at night.  I won't go for a walk in the woods, even on a highly used trail alone, either!!  Big ol' wuss here!!! 

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

No, but I sure love doing it to others, lol. I know, I am bad, lol!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

57Diana

Cherry Bomb

Yes. But I startle so easy.  So everyone loves to scare me:)
An expert at anything was once a beginner!

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Oh no... Absolutely not!!
Rebecca

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

No. Not even as a joke.
Kim

Image Image  

Return to “General Talk”