Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Niki

Cherry Cola

Moving!!
UGH!!! Packing up all my craft stuff. Then have to start on the rest of the house. Yes, we are moving. Going to be a hectic summer.
We purchased a new home in Morgan Hill (should be ready end of Sept or Oct.)
So we are packing everything in our house and storing it for awhile so we can be out of our house to sell it
Stay with my Mom in Morgan Hill for a few months  until house built.
We need the money from this house to pay for the other house.... so got to get it sold.
But in the mean time I won't have my crafty stuff. ImageImageImage
Cleaning things out and found a few things I don't need.... anyone want- you can have just pay shipping.

2- 12x12 snap load albums never used.
Box of 100 Vending Capsules ( http://www.amazon.com/Empty-Acorn-Capsu ... s+capsules
(was going to do a craft with them but never used them.

If I find anything else I will post.
Nicole
Image Image Image

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Re: Moving!!
Oh yuck.. yet how exciting!!  It will be worth it in the end :)  Plus you get to go through all your stuff and re-organize :)  Trying to find the positive for ya!
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

beachlover

Cherry Addict

what a shame that you have to pack everything up!  I hope your house sells quickly!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good luck with the move and selling the house - I hope that part goes quickly! We moved 5 years ago and I was absolutely amazed / horrified lol at how many boxes I needed for craft stuff! We had one month from deciding to move (landlord raised rent just way too high) until we actually moved. It was in December and not only did we have Christmas holidays but DD's b-day is the day after Christmas. Anyway...I agree, this is a great time to organize your supplies. It'll stink not having access to them but it could work out better on the other end. Before we moved, I had stuff all over the house, and since we moved, I was able to carve out a (small) space just for crafting and everything is right there. Good luck!!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I totally understand your pain, as I had to pack up my scrappy stuff just this past January! We moved into our own home in February! It'll be all worth it at the end. Congrats!!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Congrats on the new house. I too know what you are going through. We have only been in our new house now for 8 months. We moved last September. The hardest things to pack were my scrappy supplies. I was so sad for them to be in dark boxes for so long. Oh well, they are in their new room loving life. Yours will be so happy to be in a brand new room too.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

Maybe keep a few tools and essentials handy and join a kit club in the meantime??  If you have a kit, all you really need to make stuff is adhesive, scissors and a trimmer.
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee