Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

kjh gfdsfzdxcvb,bzvdm
Really?   kjh gfdsfzdxcvb,bzvdm - What does this mean?  That was one of the comments in my gallery on one of my photos.  Not it is not a spammer.  This person does not have a PM set up either.  If anyone can figure this out I will send them a RAK! .

Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Re: kjh gfdsfzdxcvb,bzvdm
Kimber I noticed it on a lot of comments in the gallery. I am stumped also. Image  Here are some others, ojsdfkjsdf sdfjsfdkhsldfh sfkhasfhk, mjnzfikhbaiweufh zsfn iawehaiwe fskdfh asef, n kj zdfnozierg zdn,vserog . There are tons of them.
  Image Image Image Image Image

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

tmp718 wrote:Kimber I noticed it on a lot of comments in the gallery. I am stumped also. Image 
Tammey, are they from the same person? 
Kimber

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

tmp718 wrote:Kimber I noticed it on a lot of comments in the gallery. I am stumped also. Image 

Just answered my own question. 
Kimber

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Shutterbug wrote:

Just answered my own question. 

Kimber if you go to her bio and click on gallery comments you will see what I am talking about. 
  Image Image Image Image Image

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

There are always people who have to ruin things for others... It is just rude!
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

DN in MN wrote:There are always people who have to ruin things for others... It is just rude!
Yes, so true.  
Kimber

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I just checked out your gallery to find the comment, Kimber.  And it's from our old friend Anna B.  I guess she ran out of nasty comments!  Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

emmapaige wrote:I just checked out your gallery to find the comment, Kimber.  And it's from our old friend Anna B.  I guess she ran out of nasty comments!  Image

if you click on the gallery post from her. She did it on several.  Well, I probably should have just kept my mouth or fingers off the keyboard.   I guess it is better then nasty comments. 
Kimber

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Shutterbug wrote:
emmapaige wrote:I just checked out your gallery to find the comment, Kimber.  And it's from our old friend Anna B.  I guess she ran out of nasty comments!  Image

if you click on the gallery post from her. She did it on several.  Well, I probably should have just kept my mouth or fingers off the keyboard.   I guess it is better then nasty comments. 
It's just annoying that people do that just to collect points.   
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I got one today too! It's unbelievable! To me it seems like she is just hitting keys now on gallery submissions to get points! How rude and how disrespectful to others can someone be!

ImageImage Image Image  

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I get all sorts of really nice comments from Anna B. I guess I don't understand.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Remember Carol P.?  She would leave one word comments (the same ones over and over).  I wonder if ACOT blocked Carol P. and she has come back as Anna B.?
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I noticed a comment like this on one of my layouts this morning from Anna B. too. I was like seriously?
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I wonder if Anna B. has a problem with her keyboard today. Honestly, she leaves me nice comments.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Sandy, I do see where she has left nice comments.  It appears the weirdness is only on page 1 and 2 of 22 pages of comments.  Maybe you are correct on the issue with the keyboard... hmmmmm 

http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/use ... s/37578863

2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Huh?  I got this:

jn kn ldfnoaiwef sDFN iSFHiSNc iawefhr

My first instinct is to PM Clint that it is SPAM!  This is rediculous!
Kim

Image Image  

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

writerlady wrote:I wonder if Anna B. has a problem with her keyboard today. Honestly, she leaves me nice comments.
I usually get nice comments from her, too.  Maybe it is a keyboard problem . . .
Kim

Image Image  

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

And, this just gave me an idea! I could teach my 4 year old to get me some gallery points this way!! Image
Kim

Image Image  

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

average_kim wrote:And, this just gave me an idea! I could teach my 4 year old to get me some gallery points this way!! Image

That's what I thought too LOL! I thought toddler + keyboard LOL!Image
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee