Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

At Our House
Tonight I will get my Dh with this April Fool's Prank.   I took A diet Coke Bottle Dumped the coke out. ( Saved it for him for Later so not to waste it.)  Filled the bottle up with sprite and then Soy Sauce to give it the Cola Color.  The reason for using the Sprite is it will still make that carbonation noise as it is opened.  ImageImageImage

He was teasing me this morning that  he was going to get me with Fake spiders or something. Have not seen anything. I believe he is all talk, Then Called and said. ' I did not find any pranks in with my lunch or grommet jelly beans.  I have done that before.   

Then as he is hanging up I tell him that the bus driver told me that  we are getting  Café Rio a few blocks away from us. His response was,  "YA RIGHT!"  I said Ok, You don't believe me?  Ok I want $50 since you don't believe me.  He asked where it was going In I told him By Target. As he was getting off the phone he just said... YA SURE!    This is like what Jase would say to someone else to tease them.  Wonder what he will say when he finds out her is the FOOL. Because it is true!Image

Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: At Our House
LOL!  I put salt in the sugar bowl last night!  Hubby made his go-cup full of coffee and walked out the garage door.  I think he made it about ten steps before I heard "Uuuuuggghhhh!"

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Laura wrote:LOL!  I put salt in the sugar bowl last night!  He made his go-cup and walked out the garage door.  I think he made it about ten steps before I hears "Uuuuuggghhhh!"

That is to funny!  Great idea.Image 
Kimber

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Last year my daughter made my hubby a nice big turkey club sandwich for his lunch (he brown bags).  But, in between the layers of turkey, she inserted M&M's. 

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Laura wrote:Last year my daughter made my hubby a nice big turkey club sandwich for his lunch (he brown bags).  But, in between the layers of turkey, she inserted M&M's. 

Bet that was tasty!    I have a cousin that when she was upset with her husband she let the wrapper on the sliced cheese when she made his sandwich for work. 

Kimber

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Shutterbug wrote:
Laura wrote:Last year my daughter made my hubby a nice big turkey club sandwich for his lunch (he brown bags).  But, in between the layers of turkey, she inserted M&M's. 

Bet that was tasty!    I have a cousin that when she was upset with her husband she let the wrapper on the sliced cheese when she made his sandwich for work. 

HaHa!  I'm going to have to remember that one for next year!! 

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I love these ideas. I will have to use them in the future.

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Croppinmama wrote:I love these ideas. I will have to use them in the future.
We will have to get some more idea's others post here. I am always looking.  Not just for aril fools. MY DH always is teasing and pranking. I got him good. The Diet Coke so he thought was worse I am sure since he took his pills with it!  Image  I did get a photo. Have not had a chance to see how it turned out.   
Kimber

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

OMG!!! You are all too funny. I can't do the pranks, because DH can out prank anyone anyday.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Love your pranks you've shared here!  And, happy late April Fool's Day!  I teased my DS on March 31 when I told him his homework was blowing across the yard--He had taken some papers out on the front porch and came in to dawdle . . .  anyway, he was such a sore sport, I didn't dare try any pranks on April 1.

I saw this on Pinterest:

Make someone's shower "toasty" for them!  But I couldn't waste the bread, lol!  I even thought about telling DS I'd get him a "toasty" towel--(usually right out of the dryer!) and put a piece of toast on top.  But, I didn't....
Kim

Image Image  

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

average_kim wrote:Love your pranks you've shared here!  And, happy late April Fool's Day!  I teased my DS on March 31 when I told him his homework was blowing across the yard--He had taken some papers out on the front porch and came in to dawdle . . .  anyway, he was such a sore sport, I didn't dare try any pranks on April 1.

I saw this on Pinterest:

Make someone's shower "toasty" for them!  But I couldn't waste the bread, lol!  I even thought about telling DS I'd get him a "toasty" towel--(usually right out of the dryer!) and put a piece of toast on top.  But, I didn't....
Cute idea! Your poor son.  
Kimber

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee