Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

One W - 220
Where did you meet your hubby, boyfriend, significant other, etc.?
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: One W - 220
At the pool at his house. My bff brought me there bc she wanted me to meet him. We spent the day laying out by his pool with our kids swimming. 9 yrs later we are still together and now happily married.
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

MisasMom

Cherry Blossom

At work, he worked there for about 2 years. I was there for 28.
Pat

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

I was a waitress, and he was my customer.  I stuck my foot in my mouth one day . . . and tried to smooth out my faux pas with him by talking to him, joking around, and we started dating and married after two years.
Kim

Image Image  

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

It was on a blind date. There was a benefit with several bands playing, he was in one of the bands. My Uncle and Sister set me up. Best thing I ever did!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

debamas

Wild Cherry

At a child care nursery I worked at...he was a friend to another worker and had come by with her brother.
Debbie

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Younger brother of a good friend.  He was 16 when we met and I had just turned 17.  Very cute fellow and got even better looking the next year when he joined the navy.

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Seems we've known each other forever. Grew up in the same small town, school, etc. He first asked me out when I was in the 8th grade and he in the 10th. Image
Image Image ImageImage

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

We both worked in a landmark building on 75th Street and 5th Avenue. He was at one company and I was at the other. It was a mansion that was left to a nonprofit organization and couldn't be renovated. He worked in the basement level and I worked in the former servant's quarters top floor. There was a rickety do it yourself elevator. I used to time having to leave my floor when I knew he would be using the elevator because I was a chicken. (Damsel in distress/knight in shining armor, hahaha!) Then we found out we were both writers and started taking lunch together by the boathouse in Central Park to compare stories. The rest, as they say, is history Image.  What's funny is that he used to order whatever I ordered and my husband is a big guy and I knew those dinky little lunch salads were not going to do it for him. He said he really knew "I was the one" the day I ordered a bacon cheeseburger. Image I knew "he was the one" the day he didn't say anything when I picked my entire crust off the bread and fed to the birds. (I'm not a big bread fan). He worked there for about 10 years, and I was only there for about 3 years.
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

I first laid eyes on him on a baseball diamond.  My best friend was married to his nephew and we all played in the sporting events sponsored by his work. Unfortunately he was married at that time.... but 3 years, a divorce and several sporting events later we went on a Halloween date and have been together ever since.
btw today is his birthday!
 Karrie

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

He was my cable man Image

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

We were co-workers.  
Melissa

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

At a pot luck dinner.   I tease him that he fell in love with the chili I brought and decided that was what he wanted. 

Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

xmashall2

Cherry Picker

At work.  He was the supervisor of a department I had to walk through to get to my office.  Started dating and 6 months later we were married. 

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I met him when I had a summer job at a local newspaper. He said it was love at first sight when he saw me, but I had a boyfriend at the time so he didn't ask me out. I broke up with my boyfriend somewhere around the end of the year, and in January he asked me out. We were married in December of the same year. Image 

ImageImage Image Image  

beachlover

Cherry Addict

at my son's New Years Eve party a few years ago
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Online. Started off long distance for 4 months and when I went to visit that last time, he loaded up my car with his stuff and moved up to CO with me Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

At college. We knew of echo other a year before dating. We took the same classes (computers). We went on our first date after fall semester 2000. We sat next to each other, and worked on some projects together. I learned that day that there was a college guy who was sexy AND Smart!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee