Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Do You - 0108
Do you use regularly use coupons?
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: Do You - 0108
I do.  Not like you see on those Extreme Couponing shows, but I save at least $8 - $15 each time.  I figure something saved is better than nothing!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

No, not really lately. I'll just use them if I find them on a Sunday insert or if they're on the package.

Years ago I was really into couponing and refunds. Spent alot of time doing that and saved so much on our grocery bill. Then, it was just really hard to find anything. I guess alot of them you have to print online.
Image Image ImageImage

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am hit or miss with it.  Either I forget about them completely, or can save about $10.
~Sarah~

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Deanna13 wrote:No, not really lately. I'll just use them if I find them on a Sunday insert or if they're on the package.

Years ago I was really into couponing and refunds. Spent alot of time doing that and saved so much on our grocery bill. Then, it was just really hard to find anything. I guess alot of them you have to print online.
You know, the few times I've tried to print them online, it seems the stores scanners never accepted them.  So I stopped even bothering to print them.  Too much of a hassle.   

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

Not really. We don't buy the newspaper so we don't get those coupons.  BJs mails us a book every month so I'll use what I can for there.  And we keep a stash of Bed Bath & Beyond 20% off coupons in the car for when we stop in there for something. 

Every once in a while I'll print some off the internet, but it's rare.  

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Yes.  Not to the length of the people on the tv shows, but I do try to use them on things that I would normally purchase.  I'm not going to buy something just because I have a coupon.
Rebecca

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Yes, but I'm not a hard core couponer. I just go online and in paper for stuff I need for the week/month. I don't stockpile.
~ Carissa ~

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

No. I wish I was better at it, but to be honest, I just forget them.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

debamas

Wild Cherry

Nowadays, only joanns and michaels.Image
Debbie

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Yes I do on websites and at craft stores mostly.  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

No..but I usually use the special coupons my local grocer has. They change them every 2 weeks and its on their name brand stuff.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

I try. I want to learn to coupon more. Sometimes it is difficult for me as I have to use a magnifier to read expiration dates so I take the time to write on the coupon in larger print.  And I cannot run from store to store since I cannot drive. So I focus on a few stores/
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Only online/smart phone ones for Joann's or Michaels. Hubs does the grocery shopping, and we've found we save far more by shopping at Aldi's than we ever would with coupons at our regular grocery store. And I'm just not organized enough to keep them all straight!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Not so much...we no longer get a Sunday newspaper and when I did clip coupons, I'd forget to use them.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

citygirl22

Sweet Cherry Pie

Only at craft stores, online stores and Starbucks. 
Stephanie
I blog @ Skyline Paperie

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

On baby stuff (diapers, wipes, formula, food, clothes) I always seem to. On everything else, it is hit or miss. I keep saying I need to start, but haven't yet.

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Hardly ever on groceries because most of the food in the coupons is stuff I don't feed my family. It's usually all kinds of processed premade food & I cook from scratch. I do have a coupon folder where I keep all my Bath & Body, Macy's, Joann's , Michaels , Bed Bath & Beyond, VS, Books a Million coupons and I never by online without finding a coupon code.
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I used to, but it took too much time cutting them and then if I forgot them at home.........yeah not a pretty scene. I do use coupons at the crafty places including here Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

I used to. I always clipped coupons. No the only ones I use are the ones stuck to the products I'm buying at the store.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee