Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Niki

Cherry Cola

HELP!!! Need a creative idea
My daughter is 14 and she wants to get a second piercing, she  asked me the other day if she could get one for her 15th b'day in Aug.
But I decided to get her a gift certificate for Christmas so she could get it now.
I went to Claire's to get a gift card and it doesn't specifically say it is for ear piercing. So I was thinking of making a cute card or something to put the gift card in that says that is what it is for.

Anyone have any cute ideas to put on the card other then just for your ear piercing?
Please help my creative mojo is lost at the moment. To much else going on.

Nicole
Image Image Image

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: HELP!!! Need a creative idea
I guess I am slightly old fashion and had to bring my self to thinking that each household is different.  And then get into a creative mindset instead.

Make your own card holder instead of the one packaged in.  It isn't that hard.  When I made them for the advent calendars I took two debt cards one on top of the other to make my lines and then scored all the folds.

One of the really cool things I learned from Kathy Orta that to miter your folds was to cut through the center of the cross of two score lines at a 45 degree angle to get them perfectly metered.

If you have worked with Project Life (cards) then I am sure you can make a really cute cardholder.

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

How about a saying like, "EARS to you!"
Kim

Image Image  

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

You could use Kim's Idea and add 2 pairs of earrings.

or include a note 2 + 2 = 4
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

For an image, you could die cut or print a clip art image of an elf. Then draw earrings or put jewels or sequins, etc. on the pointy ears.
Kim

Image Image  

cort

Cherry Bing

average_kim wrote:How about a saying like, "EARS to you!"

I like this idea..or something like "now the tree won't be the only one decked out for the holidays!"
ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee