Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Do You - 1211
Do you believe in luck?
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Do You - 1211
Yes absolutely.  But I also believe in God helps those that help themselves. 

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

Charleneanne wrote:Yes absolutely.  But I also believe in God helps those that help themselves. 
Ditto!
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

1scrappymom wrote:
Charleneanne wrote:Yes absolutely.  But I also believe in God helps those that help themselves. 
Ditto!

I also agree! Image
Image Image ImageImage

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I too believe in luck. I often joke that if it weren't for bad luck, I would have no luck at all. LOL
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Deanna13 wrote:
1scrappymom wrote:
Ditto!

I also agree! Image

Double Ditto!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I used to, but not since I suffered a huge loss in my life.

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

Not so much luck as I believe in balance.  Statistically, something can't always go for you, just like it can't always go against you.
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

The first thing that popped into my mind was  "If there was no such thing as bad luck I'd have no luck at all"  but it's not really true!

Karrie

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Hard not to - seems I win a good amount of drawings. 
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I distinctly remember a six week time period when I worked at TDCJ that nothing went right!  I mean each task I was given to do went from minor wrong to hugely wrong!  I finally knelt in prayer!  I told God I didn't believe in luck per say but I sure could use some help!  Then I told Satan, 'Get thee behind me as it is my God who stands leading me.'  And things did get better.  So like many others who dittoed Charleneanne I know that my faith gets me through those times when I REALLY REALLY need God!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee