Take an EXTRA 10% off everything with code EXTRA10

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Premier tonight!!
We are going to the premier of my son-in-law's/daughter's reality show tonight in Richardson! It's a red carpet affair (well, probably more hot pink, LOL) but it will be fun. The show Screen Machines premiers tonight at 10:00pm on the REELZ channel. So tune in if you have the channel. I will try to post pics of the premier sometime this week.
Image Charlene

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Premier tonight!!
That is so cool - have a great time and take lots of photos!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Sounds fun! How exciting for your family!!
Kim

Image Image  

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

How very exciting!  Have a wonderful time!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

How exciting! You must have had an absolutely awesome time!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

We had a great time but so many of my pictures just didn't turn out good and of course I somehow managed to not get any pics of me and Barb. The sad part is, that granddaughter Anastasia was there, as well as Rachel's dad (my ex) and it would have been an awesome chance to get pics of all of us together. This was the first time Paul has met Anastasia (his granddaughter) who is 22 years old. She was adopted by the paternal grandparents as an infant, so we haven't had much contact with her and he has had none. I could absolutely kick myself for not thinking!! I will post some pics later. I have a dental appointment in a bit so have to eat lunch early.
Image Charlene

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Image  I posted some pictures from the premier of Screen Machines in the gallery. Image
Image Charlene

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Very cool!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee