Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Good Morning, Wednesday, Nov 5
brrrr might be warm in the afternoons (well above seasonal averages) but it is dang cold in the mornings.  lol  Making muffins this morning.  That Apple Cider recipe I posted a couple weeks ago.  That will warm up the kitchen nicely.  I do need to run a load of laundry but other than that scrapping until my pedicure at 3pm.  And I told DH since I was getting my lovely pedicure, that afterwards I would go to his favorite (pricey) pizza joint and bring home a big old pizza for an early supper.  He is so happy.  I eat pizza but not a fav or mine.  lol  We have tentative plans Thursday with DH's sister to make a run into the foothills and take pictures of the leaves turning and then perhaps lunch at a fav Mexican place in a small foothill town.  Haven't been there in quite a while - hoping it is still there.  I noticed on the tv news that the temps in that little town and surrounding area have been getting down right to freezing.  lol  phew  got to dig my John Deere heavy sweatshirt out of the back of my closet.
I do love fall but we need rain out here in California so guess I should be wishing for these nice autumn days to go away and rain to come.  sigh.  Fall is so short it seems.  Lucky me, I like winter too and it is longer.
Hope you all voted yesterday, have a nice day today and above all take care and stay safe.

keatonsgtgram

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Good Morning, Wednesday, Nov 5
Monday and Tuesday were super busy days for me with shopping, paying bills and voting but things are less busy today. Fall is so beautiful but the low 30s at night are not! We're looking at another very cold snowy winter again this year. We had snow on Halloween! Winter in Michigan is NOT my favorite season but it does produce some wonderful photos. I'm already ahead of my scrap game with 2 finished LOs and a third double pager waiting for me today. I'm behind on laundry and will work on that this morning. Have a safe & productive day, everyone.

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Good morning!  Pretty mild here again today.  I'll be heading outside to finish up the raking.  I hope this is the last trip out.  Image

Hope everyone has a good day!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Morning everyone! Rainy morning here but it's about 50 so not that cold. Just found all my cherries and off to scrap. Have to run out to the grocery store this morning and then have little grandson after school today.

Have a great day, all!
Image Image ImageImage

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Good morning. I'm busy this morning but then I have a cortisone shot in my SI Joint this afternoon. Hoping to relieve my pain. I have always had luck in other places in my back and knees with shots so I'm not worried. Going to take it easy after the appointment. I have a lot of shows saved up on my dvr to watch. Have a great day ladies. 

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Good morning Cherries!

Glad the week is half over.  I have Monday and Tuesday off next week so I am really looking forward to Friday and starting off the extended weekend! 
It did not feel so chilly leaving the house ,but it sure is cold in the office today, and busy!

I managed to finish my Fashion challenge but need to get it uploaded when I get home. Did a mega-grocery run yesterday but did not get everything put away because the chimney sweepers showed up to clean our fireplace, chimney.  They looked at it and said it was nice and clean all the way up, and did not even charge us, said to call them at the end of the season and the will take care of us.  That  was way cool (especially since they were actually supposed to com e Monday and when they switched dats, Tom had to leave work early for them to come and then they still arrived about 45 later than they were supposed to). 

Well, looks like I have Saturday to myself - a scrappy day!!!  Tom took overtime for one of the guys so he could see his son's last soccer game.  Usually I don't like him working Saturdays but we could use  the extra $ and I have plenty of time with my extra days off to get stuff done around the house and relax and spend time with him by the time he comes home.
Tomorrow our rain and lower temps starts back again, so I will be glad to be spending my weekend indoors.

Tonight first thing, upload that LO, then marinade our steaks for dinner  Image
Everyone have a great day!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Good morning! Performed an upgrade for my client so I'm tackling emails and moving onto more new stuff she wants added!

Its really humid out and still. Expecting to get over 2 inches of rain today and into tomorrow. Enjoying the quiet as my dogs are calm. Now.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

DH and I voted last night after we got home from work. Did a bunch of errands today and now I'm making dinner - chicken and dumplings. Have to make my list for the supermarket for our party next weekend.Suppose to rain all day here tomorrow, hope it holds off in the morning long enough for me to go for a jog.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee