Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

NOVEMBER GOALS
Well, I think this past month was the worst I have ever had. I did one layout, yes.... just one, and finished no challenges! And now that I am also traveling for work, I am home much less time than ever. So, this month I will set my goal at 10, and see where it goes. What are your ambitions?

18/10

ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: NOVEMBER GOALS
I am just so happy to have my scrappy room in order now and I did get to scrap a few LOs in October. I still have a lot more organizing to do throughout the house, but I am going to set my goal for November at 10. I need to start assigning myself some "ME" time, plus I have a weekend retreat to go to the weekend before Thanksgiving.

0/10
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I know those darn jobs get in the way of our scrappy time.  But if we didn't have those job we wouldn't be able to purchase our scrappy supplies.

I had hoped to get 16 layouts done last month but only completed 11.  So I'm going to say 10 for November since it will be a busy month and hope for the best.  I just finished my first for the month (my challenge) which I will be posting momentarily!

10/10

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

stateless

Cherry Garcia

I did two layouts in October - the most I've done since May, I think. It's going to be a busy month, but I'm going to aim for three in November.
- Valerie/stateless

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

I was soooo close last month...I missed by 2 sets of lessons in my cameo class. 

November Goals:
Order Disney pictures.
Complete the third Cameo class by Kerri Bradford.  Of course I have to catch up and finish the lessons from the second class.
Complete 8 pages.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Good luck everybody!

shoorn

Cherry Cola

I did not make my goal last month - 21/25 LOs and 4/3 cards but I am still happy. I also got in several that were challenges!

This month with Thanksgiving, possible company and DH's doctor appts I am still going to push.

ImageImage Image  Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

17/20 layouts
10/3 cards - not all of them posted
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

Christi S.

Cherry Bing

I had been setting my goal each month to 30 layouts and 5 cards.  I had surpassed my goal each month by like 15-20!  Last month, I decided to up my goal to 40,,,  and didn't make it lol.  I had 34 layouts and 33 cards.  Plus I did 4 projects, hosted a Halloween craft party for 6 kids and sewed 2 costumes.

for November, I'm going back to 30 layouts and 5 cards. Lol

christi s

I surpassed my goal - 63 pages, 5 cards, 12 tags and 2 other projects.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I had a GOOD October and hoping for a good November!!  So I'm shooting for 10 again this month!!Image

Did not do too good this month! JUST 5!
Image Image Image Image
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I barely made my goal of 20, and beat it by one. With the house hunting, birthday parties and going out of town in 2 weeks, and of course, Thanksgiving, I'm shortening my goal and will say 15.

21/15

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Didn't make my OCT goal, I came in at 14/20 (I only posted to ACOT 13, as I never uploaded my washi challenge in time) doh!

Its going to take me most of what I've got to stay on track with doing the 30 days of Thankful Mini album. So my goal will be:
1) A complete Thankful album
2) 10 challenges completed
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

My full Thankful album can be seen in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=254596&p=4787539#p4784398

*Update: It's 11/29, I have 3 challenges  to complete to meet my goal.
- Jillian

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

My goal is not so much numbers, but just keep working on pages.  After spending 12 days at WDW in Oct., I have lots of pics from the Food & Wine fest, the Halloween party, Disney itself, and then Halloween and fall at home to get scrapped.  So I hope to get the most significant ones done before I get swamped in Christmas!
I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I set a goal of 12 pages last month and got 10 pages done. Coming into a busy month I am still going to be optimistic and try for 10.

4/10

1) For my Nov/Dec Graphic Design Challenge - digi

2) For my November Music Challenge - digi

3) For the Oct Disney and Manufacturer Challenges - digi

4) For the Oct Disney and Manufacturer Challenges - digi

ImageImage Image Image  

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I did not make my Oct. goal of 5 LO's either - thanks to work.  Work has really been a pain for all of us, huh?

Anyway, I have more vacation time this month and I do want to finish organizing some things that I just kept in boxes in the corner of my scrappy room.  But aside fro that, I also want to attempt to complete 5 LO's again.  I am thinking when I have Thanksgiving week off, I can use the dining room table to lay everything out and sort, purge and reorganize many thing.  That is my goal.

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Last month I only did 7. This month I will reach for 15. I think that is manageable for the month since I'm going to a 3 day scrap retreat this weekend. 

keatonsgtgram

Sweet Cherry Pie

I think that I set a goal of 10 last month but with my son's daily appointments for antibiotics by IV and waking up at night to his pain, I was probably lucky to have done 7! I'm going to try for 10 again. The Steph is gone now and the pain is much less. He is still using a walker and can't bend his knee but he is able to do some things for himself now instead of calling me to do them for him.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Yippee! I made my goal AND beat it by four! And we still have more month to go!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

blbabe1234 wrote:Yippee! I made my goal AND beat it by four! And we still have more month to go!Image

That's awesome Brandy!
- Jillian

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

blbabe1234 wrote:Yippee! I made my goal AND beat it by four! And we still have more month to go!Image

Added 2 more to my month!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee