Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Lady Lou has crossed the bridge
Rainbow Bridge that is. The ultrasound showed cancer cells. Cancer started in her small intestine, and then spread into the liver. On top of her kidney infection, she was also getting a fever. DH and I knew it was time. The vet waited for us to go out there, because I didn't want Lady to go thru this by herself. The vet, vet tech, DH and I were in the room with her, petting her. The vet said she was the sweetest dog he has ever met, and the vet tech was honored to spend these past two days with her. I held her paw and DH held me while the vet did what was necessary. They all waited until she had calmy passed.

I would like to thank you all for all the doggie prayers and good thoughts you were sending her way during her fight these past two weeks. Its greatly appreciated.

And its comforting to know that she is no longer suffering, and she is right there with other cherry doggies who are no longer with us...Merlin, Cider, Little One....
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Re: Lady Lou has crossed the bridge
Aww...Brandy.  I'm so sorry.  I know you did the right thing, but it still sucks.  Cancer is such a horrible disease.  Sending you hugs and am so glad your dh is so understanding and is there for you.  
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

Brandy, I am so sorry.(((hugs)))

debamas

Wild Cherry

Hugs, Brandy. Don't know what to say. Hugs to your other doggies too.
Debbie

ernstem

Cherry Cola

I'm so sorry Brandy. Thoughts are with you.

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I am so surprised.  This is so unexpected.  (((HUGS))) to you and dh and the other doggies.  I know Lady Lou will be missed.
Bibi

jnet

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm so sorry.  (((hugs)))
Jeannette

Craftyshannon

Sweet Cherry Pie

Brandy,
I'm so sorry to hear this news.  Hugs go out to you. 

Kristie W.

Cherry Tart

I'm so sorry!! Big hugs!
My blog: My Paper Life

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I'm so sorry Brandy, sending big ((hugs)) your way

TheNonna

Cherry Picker

So sorry Brandy...I know you're mourning, but at least the stress of not knowing and the worrying is over. And she is romping and eating and living it up painfree in doggy heaven.
"I find it is the small things - everyday deeds by ordinary folk - that keeps the darkness at bay." (Gandalf)
[url=http://www:lifeinterruptedthenscrapped.blogspot.com]www.lifeinterruptedthenscrapped.blogspot.com[/url]

koala1966

Cherry Delight

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

I'm so sorry Brandy. (((Hugs)))
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

MisasMom

Cherry Blossom

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Having done this myself more than once, I know it isn't easy but you have done what is best for Lady Lou. Hugs
Pat

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm so sorry!! Image  Cancer sucks.  {{hugs}}
Image Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Brandy I'm so sorry!!! I am typing this with tears rolling down my cheeks. It is the hardest thing to do but when they are suffering it is the best thing to do. Shyloh will be there to help show her around and make sure she finds the other Cherry pups. If you need to talk you know how to reach me. Again ((((HUGS))))!!!!!!!!!
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I'm so sorry Brandy. I've been away from the boards this week and just got caught up on Lady Lou. I'm so sorry and I wish I could give you a hug. You are such a good mommy and she was so lucky to have your love in her life.

I will be thinking of you and hope you are ok. Thankfully you are a scrapper and have all those wonderful layouts and photos of Lady Lou. 

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Brandy, I am crying as I write. I am so very sorry for your loss, I know your pain!!! Love and hugs to you!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

It's so hard, but you know when it's time to let them go.  It does suck.  Honestly the waiting for test results or to see if there is improvement is so hard.  (((HUGS))) to you, your dh and your other furbabies  They will miss her, too.

blfonty

Cherry Cola

So sorry to hear the sad news, Brandy. Sending hugs to you and your family including the furbabies. I hope your warm memories of Lady Lou gives you comfort. We lost our cocker spaniel Hershey about 7 years ago and still miss her. Our pets become such an important part of our lives and we feel their absence when they are gone. But the love lasts forever.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee