IF - 707

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 323

IF - 707

Post by Flasher »

If you had to be trapped in a  television show for one month, which show would you choose?
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Re: IF - 707

Post by Flasher »

Hmmm . . . I am not a television watcher, but I'd choose something  on the Food Network.  If I'm going to be trapped, I may as well learn something!!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

Wow that could go a lot of different ways... but my favorite show ever is Dollhouse so I'd have to choose that.  Joss Whedon (creator/writer) & the cast were brilliant & it was definitely a show that made you think!
Image Image
sweetsour
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 898

Post by sweetsour »

Joss Whedon is brilliant for sure!
I think I would choose Supernatural cuz I want Dean to save me !
 Karrie

TheNonna
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 36

Post by TheNonna »

Ooooh.  FIREFLY! (suppose that doesn't count since its been cancelled for over a decade); so 2nd choice is SHERLOCK.
"I find it is the small things - everyday deeds by ordinary folk - that keeps the darkness at bay." (Gandalf)
[url=http://www:lifeinterruptedthenscrapped.blogspot.com]www.lifeinterruptedthenscrapped.blogspot.com[/url]
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Post by cajenkins81 »

The first thing that came to mind was "Charmed." One of my top 2 all favorite shows ever. And then I thought of "ER" but that would require work lol. The Big Bang Theory would be neat. But I agree that anything on the Food Network would be awesome too and definitely a learning experience! 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
TheNonna
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 36

Post by TheNonna »

PezKat wrote:Wow that could go a lot of different ways... but my favorite show ever is Dollhouse so I'd have to choose that.  Joss Whedon (creator/writer) & the cast were brilliant & it was definitely a show that made you think!
Loved Dollhouse - it was a great show.
"I find it is the small things - everyday deeds by ordinary folk - that keeps the darkness at bay." (Gandalf)
[url=http://www:lifeinterruptedthenscrapped.blogspot.com]www.lifeinterruptedthenscrapped.blogspot.com[/url]
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1053

Post by pawprints »

White Collar, so I could see Matt Boomer every day!

Image Image Image

sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 358

Post by sdwhru »

I love all of Joss Whedon show's.  J.J. Abram's I love, too.  Right now I would choose to be part of Elementary.
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1500

Post by Charleneanne »

Mountain Men with Tom and his wife up in Montana
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1369

Post by scrappinmom99 »

Well if we can pick old shows, I'd have to go with Star Trek, The Next Generation. But if we have to pick new ones....maybe The Big Bang Theory. I'd like to hang out with them. (I'd say Game of Thrones but I don't want to get killed off LOL!)
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
mommyribs
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 76

Post by mommyribs »

I would love to be trapped with The Pioneer Woman!  Not only could I learn some great cooking, I would love to be on her ranch!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3712

Post by blbabe1234 »

Person of Interest! I can spend all day with Jim Caviezel Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2144

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

I don't really watch TV anymore, but I would say Little House on the Prairie. Yes, life was hard, but much simpler and values were strong.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

oceanbreezes423 wrote:I don't really watch TV anymore, but I would say Little House on the Prairie. Yes, life was hard, but much simpler and values were strong.
I was actually going to say Little House on the Prairie, but then I figured in that month I'd probably come down with the Typhus or Anthrax, so I changed my mind.  Image 

PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

*picks self up off floor*  WOW, I'm not used to many people around here knowing sci-fi/fantasy shows, lol!  And someone else who actually watched Dollhouse, lol?!  TheNonna, if I weren't already married.. Image  I recently re-watched Season 1 on Netflix & the season ender never actually aired on tv!  You have to look it up if you haven't seen it.  I love the show at least as much upon 2nd watching... so many layers!!  And seriously, the scene with Topher & his boss high just rambling on... priceless.  I am of course also a huge Firefly fan (did you know there's a board game?  It's long but sooo much fun!).  And Supernatural.  And Mark Sheppard, who's been on all of those & most things sci-fi/fantasy!  (I also got to meet him at GenCon one year!)

Wow, Barb, I'm shocked at the show you picked - NOT, lol! 
Image Image
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

Biggest loser , no doubt!!
- Jillian

croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Post by croppinmama »

The Gilmore Girls!!
Last edited by croppinmama on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Post by croppinmama »

blbabe1234 wrote:Person of Interest! I can spend all day with Jim Caviezel Image
Oh yes he his yummy!! I love that show.
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Post by cajenkins81 »

pawprints wrote:White Collar, so I could see Matt Boomer every day!
ah! This is the perfect answer! AND you get to live in that apartment of his, and browse NYC any time you want!  
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

Return to “General Talk”