Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Plans This Weekend?
What are your plans for this holiday weekend? Anybody with scrappy plans? I just signed up for a 14 hour crop. I haven't been to one since I set up my scrap room. I decided to go at the last minute. We don't do picnics or anything social because my two older kids work on weekends and holidays.

I like going to crops on holiday weekends because not many people attend and I can spread out in my scrappy area. I can finally work on the May challenges that I'm so behind in.

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

Re: Plans This Weekend?
Sounds fun! Hope you get lots done!
Our holiday was last weekend, and I scrapped my little heart out.
 Karrie

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

We have tickets to see the Mets on Sunday. It is also one of the days where kids under 12 can run the bases after the game. My DS did that when he was younger and now DD is excited to do the same thing. Of course DS ran the bases in Shea Stadium and DD will do so in CitiField, but either way, Mr. Met will still be giving out high fives LOL! Not sure about the rest of the weekend plans. We might go summer clothes shopping on Saturday with everybody home --- oooh how exciting! And on Monday is our annual family meeting about what everybody wants to do for the summer so we can make plans. DH will make some kind of patriotic dinner and we'll go to the park if it's nice out.  I hope to get some scrappy time here and there.
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

I have a family reunion on Sunday, around lunch.  But other than that, it's just a usual day for us.  DH will be working.
Kim

Image Image  

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

My brother has offered to take my youngest to the zoo and keep her for an overnight on Saturday, which means I can get some good scrappy time in!  In exchange I am going to keep his girls Sunday night, I don't know what we will do, but it will provide some scrappy ammunition I am sure.  Monday is DH's birthday (he loves it when it actually falls on the holiday) so we will be grilling and having some friends over to celebrate.
~Sarah~

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

We don't have any big or exciting plans - there's the usual shopping, errands and cleaning we do most weekends.  By we, I mean me. ha!! DH is working on Sunday so I plan to possibly sleep in but definitely scrap!! This will be one of the first time in months I will be home alone and I can.not.wait!! Right now the forecast says 80 for Monday so maybe we'll take a ride to the beach. 

ETA...Oh and on Friday night we are catching up with some friends for drinks.  It's been a while so I am really looking forward to that too!

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

the weather is typically cruddy here........so we don't make big plans
we do have a kind of busy weekend thooo
Friday night is the Powder Puff football game and middle dd is playing.......
that weekend also the girls are cat sitting for friends of ours....they do this quite often ...they have to go down the street and feed and play with the cats twice a day....they get paid in amazon.com gift cards...whoooooo  LOL
anything else will depend on the weather..........if the weather allows we will bbq and hang out on monday

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Today is my birthday and my husband told me last night he is taking me to the Marriot in down town SLC.  So excited for a getaway.Image  Looks like so many have such fun plans.  Have a great enjoyable weekend. BE SAFE!

Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

We are currently in the Dallas airport waiting for our connecting flight. We are heading to OK to see DD1 as she graduates from basic training on Friday. We fly home Saturday afternoon so I might be able to scrap depending on DD1 and when she gets home. 
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

My dh will be working so I will most likely be scrapping and playing with the pups!
ImageImage 

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Saturday and Sunday I hope to get some scrapping done. Monday we're going over to my brother-in-law's for a cookout. I'm just happy for the 3-day weekend.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

My scrappy friend is hosting a crop at her house Friday afternoon to Saturday afternoon. So that's where I'll be.

Then on Sunday I'm hoping to recuperate. Monday is a holiday, but I'm not sure what's going on.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Hope to scrap on Friday, going to a friends place for pool party and BBQ on Saturday then probably Sunday hanging at my parents for another relaxing at the pool and bbqing! But that's a normal weekend at their house! lol! just everyone gets to sleep in on Monday!!
~ Carissa ~

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

We don't celebrate memorial day here.  Dh and I have jobs that are 365 days a year, so unless it's our regular day off, we work, and the schools don't have it off.  They tend to do finals on that day so the students can't miss.  Image

Melissa

Sneezy1956

Cherry Tart

Just realized this morning that it was a long weekend and for me a really long one I"m off starting Friday till next Wednesday.....so Friday I'm going to try to get all of my house and yard work done so that I can chill in my scraproom rest of the weekend...I want to finish gathering up for the crop I go to next month and get some serious scrapping done.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

DH and likely DS have to work, I work Friday night and Sunday night. Not sure about DD's schedule, the 3 youngest don't work so they do what I tell them lol. My niece is in the state from California on Sunday, so there's an informal gathering to see her (I haven't seen her in 2 years) but it's at her grandma's house, which is a 2hr45min drive away. To do that both ways in one day when I have to work a 12 hour shift at pm is rough. Not sure if we're going to make it or not.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Shutterbug wrote:Today is my birthday and my husband told me last night he is taking me to the Marriot in down town SLC.  So excited for a getaway.Image  Looks like so many have such fun plans.  Have a great enjoyable weekend. BE SAFE!

Happy Birthday!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sigh....I once again am here in Angleton since James is still not 100%.  I am so missing the wide open spaces of the ranch and cattle especially the calves.  We are only 30 days away from weaning fall calves......time moving at ultra speed!

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

Woooohie, that's a lot of scrapping.  I hope you get a lot done!!

My husband and I are going to be going to Utah on Sunday.  We live in Las Vegas and northern Utah is about a 6 hour drive.  We'll be getting up REALLY early, driving up there (without the kiddos), going to a couple of places I want to go (one of which being Ikea, the other is a fish restaurant that I love), and then driving back all in the same day.  I am seriously looking forward to it because my husband and I don't get much time alone together.  These days, our road trips are usually spent trying to maintain our sanity while consoling our unhappy children (at least, that's how it is on the way back on any given road trip).  When we do get time together, it's usually after the boys have gone to bed and we're cleaning up after dinner or working on the house.  Same day trips aren't unusual for us, but this will be the first one we've taken to Utah and the first trip like it since we've had our boys.  I am not looking forward to the sleep deprivation but I am very much looking forward to the trip.
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

Berta R.

Cherry Bing

The girls will be going to their mom's this weekend and will be coming back on Monday.  That means I have the WHOLE weekend to scrap.  Image  No other plans...it's going to be back up in the 90's so staying in is a given.
***Berta***

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee