Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

One W - 508
When did you last purchase a greeting card?  This thread could be interesting since a lot of cherries make their own cards!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: One W - 508
Yesterday . . . Mother's Day Card!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

beachlover

Cherry Addict

early March, my dad's birthday - I'm not a card maker Image
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Monday-bought Mother's Day cards

Flasher

Cherry Crush

beachlover wrote:early March, my dad's birthday - I'm not a card maker Image
I'm not either.  I tried once, but the person I gave it too totally didn't appreciate it and said it's cheap to give home made stuff. Image 

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

February. I sent our grandkids a Valentines card
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Oh boy - Hmmmmmmmmmmm...........I can't honeslty remember. It's been a long time now.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Just today I bought 2 Mother's Day Cards for my daughters and a birthday card for my granddaughter. Image
Image Image ImageImage

mommyribs

Cherry Berry

February....just didn't have time to make Valentine cards this year.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day

jnet

Sweet Cherry Pie

I can't remember - over a year at least.
Jeannette

stateless

Cherry Garcia

I think it was in December for a birthday.  I do need to get a mother's day card and a birthday card today!
- Valerie/stateless

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I can't even remember. Either I make my own cards, forget to send them, or use the ones we get from the charities we support (St. Jude, United Spinal Assoc).
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

April for my grandson's 1st birthday, I usually make my own cards, but ran out of time.
ImageImageImageImage

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I really can't remember.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

Last year, I think...it was when I wasn't feeling crafty and didn't want to be forced to make one under the gun.
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

a couple weeks ago or less, 2 Mother's Day cards. I'm not much into making cards. 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I have a whole file drawer of store bought cards that never got sent (for whatever reason).  But, probably Valentines's Day.
Bibi

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Laura wrote:
I'm not either.  I tried once, but the person I gave it too totally didn't appreciate it and said it's cheap to give home made stuff. Image 
oh no! How awful! I totally disagree, anything handmade is awesome. I've never received a handmade card but think it would be awesome. I rarely get cards anymore in general. hubs isn't a card kind of guy nor is his family. but I always send cards to my Mom and grandma. For Christmas last year I didn't even send out cards, tho I usually do. I think I got 3 in the mail - a friend's photo postcard, and one from Mom and Grandma. that's it, so no one sends me cards anymore. OH! And I've been getting a couple from Laurie recently, which are nice! It's nice to receive happy mail from someone - I LOVE when it's my birthday and CHristmas, I love opening those cards! 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

cajenkins81 wrote:
Laura wrote:
oh no! How awful! I totally disagree, anything handmade is awesome. I've never received a handmade card but think it would be awesome. I rarely get cards anymore in general. hubs isn't a card kind of guy nor is his family. but I always send cards to my Mom and grandma. For Christmas last year I didn't even send out cards, tho I usually do. I think I got 3 in the mail - a friend's photo postcard, and one from Mom and Grandma. that's it, so no one sends me cards anymore. OH! And I've been getting a couple from Laurie recently, which are nice! It's nice to receive happy mail from someone - I LOVE when it's my birthday and CHristmas, I love opening those cards! 
oh, and the one card I have made and given away, I LOVED it and it was so pretty, and it was for an older guy I work with, and he seemed to like it very much and everyone who saw it said how nice it was. so that was nice. I think maybe you just gave a card to the wrong person who didn't appreciate it... 

xmashall2

Cherry Picker

Can't count the number of years for me.  My husbands buys all the cards, which is not very many in a year.

June

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee