Good Morning 6-18-13

Moderator: ACOT Employee

1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Good Morning 6-18-13

Post by 1grandma »

Good Morning! It is raining here. It just started. I am not awake yet, my mind is foggy. lol Well, my dgs spent the night with us and he is still asleep. He is 8 yrs old and like his grandparents still. He is so sweet. We watched a video, The Mummy and ate popcorn. He got scared and came and sat on my lap. Like I could save him from anything. We also went to Walmart to shop for some food. I also looked at pj s. And I caught him having fun with the ladies pjs bras. I got my embarrassing pic for the Imagination challenge! lol Too bad I put my camera away after that because he was cutting up so much!

Today, I have to (and here is the hardship) play with my grandson. lol What joy!

What are you planning for this blessing of a day? I hope you have a good day like me.
Bibi
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5464

Re: Good Morning 6-18-13

Post by Deanna13 »

LOL.....I like this............"He is 8 yrs old and like his grandparents still." LOL Gotta love those grandkids! That's what makes life a joy! :winkb:

Not so good morning here. Feel sicky and have a darn headache, woke up way too early at 4am. Have so much I need to do today, but may try taking a nap later. Maybe I'd feel better if I could have alittle more sleep.

It's supposed to rain here and I would love to have a nice rainy day!

Have a good day, everyone! :)
Image Image ImageImage
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

Good Morning Bibi - what a wonderful overnight with your grandson! About that same age (2 yrs ago now) we were in Walmart and my DS picked up a HUGE Bra and was dancing around w/it held up to him saying "Dad, check this out", well and associate came over to him and said "Sir, can I help you with that?". LOL!! He WAS so embarrassed!! Sometimes when he is being super silly around here now, we will still ask him, "Sir, can I help you with that"? !!

The call center I manage has won our 6th consecutive industry award and my day at work today will be all about CELEBRATION! We will have a large party at our main office with lots of treats for the employees. I love this day and I'm so fortunate to be able to share it with my team again this year. :)
- Jillian

jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

Deanna13 wrote:LOL.....I like this............"He is 8 yrs old and like his grandparents still." LOL Gotta love those grandkids! That's what makes life a joy! :winkb:

Not so good morning here. Feel sicky and have a darn headache, woke up way too early at 4am. Have so much I need to do today, but may try taking a nap later. Maybe I'd feel better if I could have alittle more sleep.

oohh, Deanna - I sure hope that headache does clear, long to-do lists and a headache blocking productivity is the pits!
- Jillian

ernstem
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 20

Post by ernstem »

Good morning! My oldest is 8 and LOVES his grandparents, but we joke about the day when it's so not cool to go hang out with them ;) I'm glad he is close with them though.

Teaching all day. Two shifts, 8-12 and then 4-7. Weather looks like rain. So a good afternoon for washing bedding between shifts. I'm in charge of opening, so I better go grab some coffee and head out soon.

Have a great day everyone!
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 961

Post by suewho372 »

jrrah4903 wrote:Good Morning Bibi - what a wonderful overnight with your grandson! About that same age (2 yrs ago now) we were in Walmart and my DS picked up a HUGE Bra and was dancing around w/it held up to him saying "Dad, check this out", well and associate came over to him and said "Sir, can I help you with that?". LOL!! He WAS so embarrassed!! Sometimes when he is being super silly around here now, we will still ask him, "Sir, can I help you with that"? !!

The call center I manage has won our 6th consecutive industry award and my day at work today will be all about CELEBRATION! We will have a large party at our main office with lots of treats for the employees. I love this day and I'm so fortunate to be able to share it with my team again this year. :)
Congrats! That is AWESOME ! Hope you enjoy your day of celebration!
Susan

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee

Post by suewho372 »

Deanna13 wrote:LOL.....I like this............"He is 8 yrs old and like his grandparents still." LOL Gotta love those grandkids! That's what makes life a joy! :winkb:

Oh I sure hope you get a nap to help with your loss of sleep AND that your headache goes away!!
Susan

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee

Post by suewho372 »

1grandma wrote:Good Morning! It is raining here. It just started. I am not awake yet, my mind is foggy. lol Well, my dgs spent the night with us and he is still asleep. He is 8 yrs old and like his grandparents still. He is so sweet. We watched a video, The Mummy and ate popcorn. He got scared and came and sat on my lap. Like I could save him from anything. We also went to Walmart to shop for some food. I also looked at pj s. And I caught him having fun with the ladies pjs bras. I got my embarrassing pic for the Imagination challenge! lol Too bad I put my camera away after that because he was cutting up so much!

Today, I have to (and here is the hardship) play with my grandson. lol What joy!

What are you planning for this blessing of a day? I hope you have a good day like me.
Bibi-- what a great story about your dgs!! I love it and that you got a photo how awesome is that-- mostly I have missed a photo op of all those times!
Hope you have a wonderful playday!! still wish I had some of those brownies you made yesterday!!
Susan

DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 506

Post by DolphinSoul »

lmao about the grandkids dancing around with bras. Great visual to make me laugh this morning!!! Hope you feel better Deanna!

Woke up feeling surprisingly refreshed after planting flowers and laying mulch for the past two days! Fun part is at doing it at my parents house is they have a pool.. so I plant 2 plants, jump in pool.. plant a plant.. swim.. put half the mulch, swim.... then swim some more.. hammock... swim.. oh finish mulch! lol

And I only got burned at the top of my neck and way upper back b/c usually I have my hair down and I threw it up in a hat yesterday and forgot to put lotion there! Lesson learned!

Today should be a fun day! Have a pedicure at 2 then going to a Jewelry Party tonight!! Hope you all have a fantastic day!
~ Carissa ~

cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Post by cajenkins81 »

Good morning! I have a full day scheduled, let's see if it pans out. My first appt of the morning already cancelled.

So I'm gonna work on a couple treatment plans I have to write, and a few gallery stalking duties to finish ;)

Otherwise, it's just another day here. Working all day, maybe cook dinner, maybe hubs will, who knows, clean up a little, then maybe to finish my 4x4. I've been working on that sucker on and off since Saturday afternoon! Lol. I love the papers so much and the photo, and the journaling spot I'm working on for it, I just don't wanna put it down I think! haha. And trying to figure out the 4 embellishments....tricky tricky!

Bibi - have fun with your grandson!

Deanna - hope you feel better soon
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2213

Post by mgehrke »

Good Morning Cherries - of course I am currently at work. Trying to play catch up, but taking my time so I don't run out of things to do. Tonight after work, I have to stop at the grocery store since the cupboards are bare. Then I have to start making 2000 little heart candies for my Bestie's reception this weekend. I know if sounds like a lot, but it should go pretty fast. This will be a practice fun for DD#2 wedding in October. The molds make 15 at a a time, and I have 10 molds. Hopefully after this weekend is over, I can start to scrap again. I miss it so much.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
elisanlily
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 3

Post by elisanlily »

It rained this morning, but looks like it has cleared up. I have a few errands to run around town and some DT projects I need to finish up.
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 760

Post by sherelm »

Good morning ladies, I was on earlier, to post Brandy's Fashion Challenge - and then just spent the past hour at the dentist's. One filling, and all's well. I am so happy I have another challenge done, and found photos for the 13 photo sketch that we got handed for a challenge yesterday - GRRRRR - you know who you are. . . LOL

We are to get the rain as it moves up the coast from Florida. When we get the rain from the south, we get downpours. They are to start this afternoon. But then they said that this weekend and we got nadda.

Have a good day gals!
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3730

Post by blbabe1234 »

Deanna - sorry you're note feeling well. Hope your headache goes away.

Sher - glad the dentist appt went okay.

Good morning everyone. When I hopped on the computer I immediately found an email from my client that I had to deal with automatically. The Houston Treatment Plan table became corrupt and the girl who reported still continued to work in a plan. Things got saved to the audit trail but not to the table itself so I had to deal with repairing the table first, then went and track down all the missing bits and pieces.

Other than that, I do not know what know what kind of day I will be having. Today is the first day that the auditor will be at my clients. If it goes well, I probably won't hear a peep from my client. If it doesn't, my phone will be literally blowing up. Keeping my fingers crossed all is good!

DH is out at a client's all day, so he won't be home for lunch. Kind of good that it'll be just me if the auditor happens to be a PITA. We shall see!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 506

Post by DolphinSoul »

sherelm wrote:Good morning ladies, I was on earlier, to post Brandy's Fashion Challenge - and then just spent the past hour at the dentist's. One filling, and all's well. I am so happy I have another challenge done, and found photos for the 13 photo sketch that we got handed for a challenge yesterday - GRRRRR - you know who you are. . . LOL

We are to get the rain as it moves up the coast from Florida. When we get the rain from the south, we get downpours. They are to start this afternoon. But then they said that this weekend and we got nadda.

Have a good day gals!

lmao that you are Growling at her for the challenge! And you know it doesn't have to be 13 photos right... can be a mixture.. its all what you take from it, I'm doing to incorporate embellishments and squared papers to give the appearance of the sketch design, but not all with photos.
~ Carissa ~

sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 760

Post by sherelm »

DolphinSoul wrote:
sherelm wrote:Good morning ladies, I was on earlier, to post Brandy's Fashion Challenge - and then just spent the past hour at the dentist's. One filling, and all's well. I am so happy I have another challenge done, and found photos for the 13 photo sketch that we got handed for a challenge yesterday - GRRRRR - you know who you are. . . LOL

Have a good day gals!

lmao that you are Growling at her for the challenge! And you know it doesn't have to be 13 photos right... can be a mixture.. its all what you take from it, I'm doing to incorporate embellishments and squared papers to give the appearance of the sketch design, but not all with photos.
Yepper, I know. But it's still a tedious sketch - done digitally OR paper wise. I'm going digital on this one, though. I'd be doing this one until Sunday if I started now if I do it paper!!
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1504

Post by Charleneanne »

Got up early. Cool here today-only supposed to be about 80 and there is a nice breeze. Moved the last of the furniture including the big rocker/recliner back into the living room. I left some of the stuff out and moved other stuff to different places. Altogether with the cleaned carpet and rearrangement, I like it. lol Then foolish old woman that I am, I went out and tackled "trimming" back the big old bush hedge on the bedroom side of the house. Oh my gosh, I sweated like a working man and of course took off 3x what DH would have if he was able to do it. Then I cleaned up the area, put the equipment back in the garage and came in and took ALEVE. lol Now kicking back waiting for it to work it's magic. lol Nothing much else on the agenda but to print some pix for the MMC challenges.

Have a lovely and safe day.
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

I'm being lazy today....just hanging around the house. We still haven't gotten the tire replaced on the Durango because the tire place's computer said they have 2 in inventory but they can't find them so it had to be ordered. Dodge just HAD to be different and use an oddball tire size! But at least the road hazard warranty is covering it and the tire is free. It'll be in tomorrow and then we'll go pick up the camper out of storage too. Otherwise I'm just laying around...DH made eggs Benedict for breakfast....my favorite!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 358

Post by sdwhru »

Another work day; another head ache. I am having one coming from my neck. I moved my monitors around and it seems to be better.

Return to “General Talk”