Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Clint Bremer

ACOT Employee

Happy New Year From ACOT!!

We here at ACOT would like to wish you a very happy and safe New Year!
We will be closed Tuesday January 1, 2013 to spend time with our families.
As always, you can email us and we will respond as quickly as we can.

What are your plans for the New Year? Any traditions you stick to?

We (my family and I) are going to my Aunts home and doing our Christmas with her (it's tradition) and
having dinner with her. Watch the ball drop and then come home! Tomorrow is taking the tree/decorations
down and just having a relaxing day with leftovers for lunch/dinner.

What do *YOU* do that is tradition? Be it a new one that you are staring or an old one that you ALWAYS do....
Clint Bremer - General Manager
Image     Image     Image

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Happy New Year From ACOT!!
Happy New Year!!! We get together and play games and eat with my family every year. Tomorrow will just be a relaxing day for us, Yea!!!
ImageImageImageImage

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! No plans here. For the first time in 21 years, DH will be working till 1am and we will not be together. I thought of going to meet him, but I have 3 children I am caring for, so that would be hard. So I plan to do something with the kids, just not sure what yet! And of course I will be on the phone with DH at midnight!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Happy New Year ACOT and Cherries! We have a very laid back New Year's Eve - with appetizers instead of a dinner and celebrate the start of the new year watching the ball drop on TV.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Happy New Year!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

love2stamp wrote:Happy New Year!!! We get together and play games and eat with my family every year. Tomorrow will just be a relaxing day for us, Yea!!!

Ditto!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Happy New Year to everyone at ACOT and all the cherries! Hoping 2013 is a wonderful year!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Happy New Year to all of you at ACOT and to all of my Cherry friends!

We always spend New Year's Eve at my Mom and Dad's. My sister and bil bring in hot food and just before midnight my mom pours champagne for everyone and we watch the ball drop. We stay a little longer and then it is home to our Boomer. The next day we stay home and I usually take down the tree and decorations.

ImageImage Image Image  

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

H A P P Y New Year! :D nothing traditional here, we're going out shopping with our christmas GC's, enjoy a nice lunch at Cheesecake factory and then watch the Dick Clark New Years Eve celebration on tv. I guess you could say watching from home is our tradition, lol.
Image Image

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

My hubby and I are going to his brothers for a quiet evening of Euchre. We have lots of finger foods to snack on and hope to stay awake to watch the ball drop.
New Years Day we are going to my brothers for lunch and I'm sure the guys will watch football. I will spoil my brothers dogs since I'm not to much of a sports fan. I have some treats to bring to the dogs.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Staying home this year and scrapping! I stopped for snacks and bubbly this evening.
Laurie

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Happy New Year to all of ACOT! The owner, employees and customers!

We usually spend the night with family, either here or there, but with family. Not this year. We are alone, just dh and I. We will stay up and ring in the year. We usually shoot of fireworks and make a lot of noise, but not this year. We usually have some form of alcohol, but not this year. We will barely make it until midnight, then kiss each other and go to sleep. But we will wake up tomorrow morning all clear eyes and bright! No hangover either. I still need to make my New Year Resolution. Any ideas?
Bibi

scrapbookmary

Cherry Bing

Happy New Year to ACOT and all the Cherries!

Our tradition is staying home and snacking on finger foods all evening and watching the ball drop in Times Square on tv. When our children were younger, we'd go out to dinner and have noise makers and make a big party for the evening. Now that they are grown and far away we talk on the phone at midnight or soon there after. Just DH and I being old people in front of the tv on New Year's Eve! lol.
...... but age is such a triumph over youth,
again, because you moved across the years to here.
Leaving there where it belongs
for youth to come along and re-discover. by Rod McKuen

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Happy New Year! We be lazy on the new years day....not do too much. :-D

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Thank you and Happy New Year to all of you, too! Here, we will do a bit of shopping (Christmas cash burning a hole in my pocket), make a nice Prime Rib dinner and watch a movie together. To ring in the New Year, dh and I played an online game together, lol!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Happy New Year. We just hang out at home on New Years Day.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee