We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Good Morning Dec 16
Good Morning! It is early and I am at work, but I need to go ahead and start this thread before I am not able to do so. I am so tired and ready to go home to my bed. Just can't do it until 6AM. Then I will be out of it for a few hours. After that I plan to spend the day with ds#4 who will be leaving on Monday. We won't see him for several months.

What are your plans for this blessing of a day? I hope it is good for you.
Bibi

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Re: Good Morning Dec 16
Good morning. We all slept in today. Going to shower, clean the kitchen, make cut-outs with my kids, do laundry, finish a parent gift for the kids at the Y,..........think I need to go heat up some coffee!!

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning! A foggy, grey start here, but warm. I have had my cappuccino, and my 2yr old will be here at 10. Finished all my housework and laundry last night, printed out all my cookie recipes, so today should be pretty easy! My friend will be getting into town tonight or tomorrow, I can't wait! Cookies, here we come!!! Should be interesting on Thursday, as I will have all 3 girls I care for. I forgot school ends Wednesday for the holidays. So they will also be a part of all the baking. BUT, that could be a good thing! I also got the house all decorated last night, so it feels a bit more like Christmas. Bibi, get some rest, and enjoy what time you have left with DS. I know how it is to not see them for long periods of time! I hope you all have a great day!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Hope you got some rest. Today is the kick off for my holiday baking and I can't wait to start. Dh just went out to get us breakfast and I'm waiting on my sister to arrive.

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning, I got the tree and house decorated yesterday and most of my presents wrapped. Need to finish wrapping them this morning and then I am headed into my scraproom to finish a Christmas gift and hopefully work on the Becky Fleck challenge.
ImageImageImageImage

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Good Morning - Yesterday we only ended up with rain all day. Most of the 12 inches of snow we got the week before is almost gone now. I have mixed emotions about that, because it isn't looking very Christmas like outside. Today could be a difficult day for people getting around. The temp is only 30 so I bet the roads are like a skating rink. I do have to run a couple of errands but I don't want to go outside. We will check the temps in a couple of hours. Otherwise nothing else going on here for me. Maybe I can wrap DD#2 presents since she has done all of the wrapping for me this year and will be going to work soon.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

peytongirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

1grandma wrote:Good Morning! It is early and I am at work, but I need to go ahead and start this thread before I am not able to do so. I am so tired and ready to go home to my bed. Just can't do it until 6AM. Then I will be out of it for a few hours. After that I plan to spend the day with ds#4 who will be leaving on Monday. We won't see him for several months.

What are your plans for this blessing of a day? I hope it is good for you.

I am so sorry that you won't see your son for a few months. I am happy that you get to spend time with him today.
Candie

peytongirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

Good Morning!! It is a good day. I had my DD sleep in my room last night so she was close. :-D I keep hugging her and telling her how much I love her. I am enjoying a cup of Starbucks Christmas Blonde Roast. YUMMY!!! ;) My Husband is making Santa pancakes (pancakes, fruit and whipped cream). We have Church shortly. It is Music Sunday so it will be singing Christmas Carols. I am hoping to scrap some later this afternoon while I watch the Broncos game. Great Day!!
Candie

debamas

Wild Cherry

Good morning! I want to scrap some more but will need to clean off my table for ds and his family are coming over. His wife is going to make some tamales. Should be interesting...and yummy. Today is dh's birthday too. I might not get to come on much with all that's going on. Hope everyone has a great day!
Debbie

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Good morning ladies. I went to a crop yesterday at my local scrapbook store in CT which is only 45 minutes away from the school shootings. So many people who go to the store know the teachers and children. The scrapbook store owner has another full time job and one of her co-workers has 2 children who attend the school, a boy and a girl. Her lovely girl died. It is heart wrenching. My husband has 2 employees who live in Newtown. They didn't have children in the school but they left work Friday to be with everyone in the town. It is a small, close knit town. Two ladies that were scheduled to attend the crop are school counselors and they went to help the families. The store owner hasn't heard from them yet, but I'm sure it was just so so sad.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Good afternoon ladies! I was able to sleep in this morning. Did some bookkeeping this morning for a bit, and now I'm wrist deep in paper and glue! Finishing up gifts for three of my girls. Hope I can post them soon.
Laurie

1grandma

Cherry Addict

debamas wrote:Good morning! I want to scrap some more but will need to clean off my table for ds and his family are coming over. His wife is going to make some tamales. Should be interesting...and yummy. Today is dh's birthday too. I might not get to come on much with all that's going on. Hope everyone has a great day!
Happy birthday, Ben! Hope it is the very best for you.
Bibi

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I'm feeling better today compared to yesterday. Still sleepy and very tired. Headache is still lingering. But at least I can keep food down.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

ZELDAdog

Cherry Tart

Been fighting a sinus infection since Friday...WHEN will that antibiotic kick in??? UGH!

I haven't checked in here in a while...I really didn't fall off the face of the earth! LOL! Just busy, I guess.

I did manage to load the dishwasher, get our Christmas tree up and decorated (with the boy's help) and I made dinner. I've got the itch to scrap...don't know if I'll get there or not. I did finish up another ornament that I'm making for the boy's teachers and for my bosses. I need to figure out how many I actually need...

It gets dark so early now, I could go to bed and it's only 6:37!
Jenny

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee