We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Good Morning Oct 27
Good Morning! It is just a little cool this morning. It is 60 degrees. Today is the last day in Pensacola. We will be leaving tomorrow morning so early that it will not even be daylight yet. The packing needs to be done and housecleaning, too. So no scrapping for me today.

What are your plans for this blessing of a day?
Bibi

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Good Morning Oct 27
Good morning Bibi and Cherries! I am back from being in WI all week! Whew I am still in my jammies just putzing around the house doing this and that. So happy to be home.

Bibi-- good luck on the trip, prayers that all goes very well!!!

i am looking at the board seeing what all of you have been up to this week......Did I miss the new BF challenge??? I don't see it???
Susan

debamas

Wild Cherry

Good Morning, Bibi. Doesn't this weather feel good? I actually woke up early today and have been busy in the kitchen. Cleaning out the fridge, emptying the diswasher, cooked breakfast. When I'm excited and have plans, it makes all the difference in the world with my energy and motivation. I've checked our supply of Halloween candy, need to put name tags on the grandkiddies bags. I think I'll cut something out with the cricut for that. Ds is awake,so I'll have to go get him ready for the day. Hopefully I can spur dh to get busy with helping as well. Youngest dgs's b'day was yesterday, 1 yr old! The party is tomorrow so I need to finish his gift too. Lots to do, can't stay on here long. You gals along the east coast keep your heads up on that nasty Sandy! She's definately making horrible threats and I worry about you all. Be prepared, be safe, please!
Debbie

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning cherries! Bibi, prayers for safe travel and all good things on your "new" journey!!! After being in the mountains till last night, I was not aware of Sandy's presence. But, I just came from the beach, and right now not so bad for us. We are under a tropical storm warning thru tonight, but it appears it will miss us once again. Please, anyone in her path be alert. Cat 1's can pack a punch too!!!!! We should get some much needed rain, and some wind. It is raining as I type. Not sure if I will scrap today or not, will have my 2 yr old soon, and for the night. I will be busy though, as I have way too many pics to sort thru from our trip!!!! Here is a couple shots!!! And Nancy, if you see this post, thanks for encouraging words on color, it was amazing!!!!!

ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

debamas

Wild Cherry

oceanbreezes423 wrote:Good morning cherries! Bibi, prayers for safe travel and all good things on your "new" journey!!! After being in the mountains till last night, I was not aware of Sandy's presence. But, I just came from the beach, and right now not so bad for us. We are under a tropical storm warning thru tonight, but it appears it will miss us once again. Please, anyone in her path be alert. Cat 1's can pack a punch too!!!!! We should get some much needed rain, and some wind. It is raining as I type. Not sure if I will scrap today or not, will have my 2 yr old soon, and for the night. I will be busy though, as I have way too many pics to sort thru from our trip!!!! Here is a couple shots!!! And Nancy, if you see this post, thanks for encouraging words on color, it was amazing!!!!!

Wow, what beautiful pics. So glad you got to go enjoy the scenary! Does a soul good, doesn't it?
Debbie

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Sending good thoughts to you for your trip. Working late tonight and early tomorrow. We are on Sandy watch here so will be an interesting few days. A little worried they won't make the call to close the store and I will have to make my way into work monday when it's suppose to be the worst.

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Wow, your pictures are beautiful!!!! Please stay safe, we could sure use some rain, but don't think Sandy is going to reach us here in the midwest.
ImageImageImageImage

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Good early afternoon!!

DH and I have been up and cleaning since early this morning. Decided to get a jump on it so maybe we could take a little day trip tomorrow. Most of the stuff is done now and we are getting ready to watch the Tennessee/South Carolina game! Not sure if there is any scrapping in today's forecast - but maybe! Hope all you ladies have a great Saturday! And praying for safety for all those in the path of Sandy! And you too, Bibi for your travels tomorrow!
Rebecca

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Morning everyone! I'm in SA for the weekend to visit my mom, and she had plenty planned for me! Don't know if I'll get anything done tonight, as she wants me to write out all the thank you notes from my dad's services.

Loving the cooler weather.

Bibi - safe travels to you.
Laurie

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Good morning all! Bibi, safe travels and Susan - those pics are gorgeous! Love the colors.

Its cool here too, and like Laurie "we're lovin' it!" Already made breakfast, did the dishes, ran to the Post Office and Home Depot. Now back home and ready to get my scrap on!

Have a wonderful day cherries!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

1grandma

Cherry Addict

suewho372 wrote:Good morning Bibi and Cherries! I am back from being in WI all week! Whew I am still in my jammies just putzing around the house doing this and that. So happy to be home.

Bibi-- good luck on the trip, prayers that all goes very well!!!

i am looking at the board seeing what all of you have been up to this week......Did I miss the new BF challenge??? I don't see it???
No new BF challenge yet. I hope she does one soon.
Bibi

1grandma

Cherry Addict

oceanbreezes423 wrote:Good morning cherries! Bibi, prayers for safe travel and all good things on your "new" journey!!! After being in the mountains till last night, I was not aware of Sandy's presence. But, I just came from the beach, and right now not so bad for us. We are under a tropical storm warning thru tonight, but it appears it will miss us once again. Please, anyone in her path be alert. Cat 1's can pack a punch too!!!!! We should get some much needed rain, and some wind. It is raining as I type. Not sure if I will scrap today or not, will have my 2 yr old soon, and for the night. I will be busy though, as I have way too many pics to sort thru from our trip!!!! Here is a couple shots!!! And Nancy, if you see this post, thanks for encouraging words on color, it was amazing!!!!!

OMG! These are beautiful pics! God had done a great job on planet earth.
Bibi

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Bibi, may you have a safe trip and know my prayers are with you.

Susan, your photos are beautiful and makes me want to spend time up in Boone, my favorite area of the Smokies. Looking forward to seing them scrapped!

It's beautiful today at the ranch!

I have so much to be thankful for today!

ZELDAdog

Cherry Tart

I am ready to chew my husband up and spit him out today! GRRRR! :x Here I am with a cold, working my butt off to clean this nasty house and he won't lift a freakin' finger! He really just needs to go somewhere if he knows what's best for him. Lord, he makes me so mad sometimes!

The boys had their last soccer games this morning...THANK THE LORD! WHY do I do this stuff to myself?? It really wasn't that cold out, but the wind was chilly. I ended up sitting in the car for the 2nd half of Pierson's game.

We may go to church tonight for dinner. they are having a spaghetti dinner fundraiser for a church member's son who was paralyzed in a diving accident back in July. At least I won't have to mess up my clean kitchen!
Jenny

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I've been watching forecasts and preparing for Sandy and a nor'easter slamming into us. Been putting batteries in flashlights and going over foods we can eat if we loose electric for a number of days. All our wires here are underground but that won't help us if a main line goes down. Right now I am looking outside and it looks like the calm before the storm. But I am prepared as I am going to be, except that I need to put gas in my car. I usually do my laundry on Mondays but I am going to do all the laundry in the house tomorrow. I'm a girl with a plan lol.

Safe travels to you Bibi. And Susan those photos are absolutely awesome! Can't wait to see the layouts you do with them!

ImageImage Image Image  

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Oh I love your pictures! Me wants to scrap them! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

It's just a really challenging day for me today. DS#2 is struggling with the outcome of a bad decision, and it breaks my heart that I can't go be with him and hug him and make it better. I don't know what the ultimate outcome wll be but please keep him in your prayers! I am on the verge of tears just about every minute (in face it's tough to see the screen right now).

I have to work tonight, but I can't lay down and shut my brain off so I don't think I'll get a nap before I go in to work. So in the meantime I'm making some Halloween boxes (I use Chinese take out food type containers and cover them with paper...fun way to give little boxes of Halloween candy). I'll take pics when I'm done.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

1grandma

Cherry Addict

ZELDAdog wrote:I am ready to chew my husband up and spit him out today! GRRRR! :x Here I am with a cold, working my butt off to clean this nasty house and he won't lift a freakin' finger! He really just needs to go somewhere if he knows what's best for him. Lord, he makes me so mad sometimes!

The boys had their last soccer games this morning...THANK THE LORD! WHY do I do this stuff to myself?? It really wasn't that cold out, but the wind was chilly. I ended up sitting in the car for the 2nd half of Pierson's game.

We may go to church tonight for dinner. they are having a spaghetti dinner fundraiser for a church member's son who was paralyzed in a diving accident back in July. At least I won't have to mess up my clean kitchen!
I know how you feel about the hubby. I feel the same way at times! Chew him up and spit him out!
Sorry about the church member's son. I will pray for him.
Bibi

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee