We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Here I go again!
Well ladies, I went to the doctor this afternoon to show him how Lipitor reacted to my nail that WAS healing on my foot, and he gets out the novacaine, and next thing I know - the nail's off my foot all over again. I had it removed in April-ish, and now - here I am with it almost grown back, but thanks to that darn cholesterol nightmare that I really didn't need (I was on the low side of high) - I get to deal with no nail again. And start again for that thing to heal. I'm ticked. I can't sleep, and I can do my pulse from feeling my toe in my head.

Thanks for listening. Obviously NO scrapping was done tonight. Losing my religion, yes, scrapping, no.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Here I go again!
Ouch! I'm sorry Sher!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Oh thanks, but hey, it feels better today than it did yesterday before the nail removal. But this is it, I told the podiatrist that if I have to do it again - I DO want the nail bed removed and it will then never grow back. And I mean it!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Oh Sher! Ouch! I hurt for you. Get better soon as you can. And please try to keep your religion, too. lol
Bibi

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Bibi, this morning I was getting something out of the Scrapbox, and when I was shutting the (VERY) heavy doors, I was careful not to shut it on my bandaged toe, and instead slammed my other toe into it. I'm a mess.

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I hope it heals proper this time, but I agree with Bibi, don't lose faith!!! Sometimes that is all we have!!!! Sending positive vibes your way, and hugs!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

ZELDAdog

Cherry Tart

My mother had ALL her toenails removed...nailbeds and all...due to fungal issues that just wouldn't clear up.

Hope yours heals this time!
Jenny

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Aw thanks. I had it for an entire decade - 2002. I stubbed my toe in the Alamo - and the granuloma just wouldn't heal and kept creating a mess. So when it started to hurt this past spring, enough was enough. And then now I get to do it again - and it was PERFECT three weeks ago, almost grown in, too. Oh well. My son says it's not Bubonic plague or cancer, geeze. I know but it hurt.

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

oceanbreezes423 wrote:I hope it heals proper this time, but I agree with Bibi, don't lose faith!!! Sometimes that is all we have!!!! Sending positive vibes your way, and hugs!!!
Like I said, as things come and go, it's really not a big deal. But since every step I take is like someone is walking on my toe, it got to be a pain.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee