Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

This is what DH and I did yesterday
The day started out cloudy and a little cold but we took the boat over to Netarts Bay and went crabbing. We caught 12 all together and had a crab feast!

This one was huge! Bigger than the measuring scale.

I LOVE fresh crab. I love living close to the coast where we can get fresh seafood easily. Sunday we bought a fresh tuna and I canned it. My brother is giving us 50 pounds of fresh tuna in a couple weeks so I will can that as well. I am spoiled by that and refuse to buy tuna in the store. It tastes so much better than that! Tonight for dinner we will have tuna patties (I had 5 jars that didn't seal) and fresh crab. YUM!
***Tanya***

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: This is what DH and I did yesterday
That is awesome!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Cherry Jubilee

Yummy! I love crab! I'm hoping DH is able to get out this year and get some dungeness as well as king crab.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I am not a seafood person at all, but those crabs really look big. That is awesome that you can just go out and catch your own. I am going to show DH you picture tonight when I get home. He LOVES crab and all seafood.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

We live on the water and dh goes out fishing often. We haven't gone crabbing in awhile, but always fun when we do. If we want any other seafood we only go to a specialty seafood market.

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

looks tasty! :)
Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Wow!

ImageImage Image Image  

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Are thes blue crabs. We have them here, too. Lucky you! I haven't had crab in soooooooooooooooooooooo long.
Bibi

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

1grandma wrote:Are thes blue crabs. We have them here, too. Lucky you! I haven't had crab in soooooooooooooooooooooo long.

These are dungeness crab. And they were delicious! :)
***Tanya***

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh I love crabs and I have not had any all summer....and we have wonderful Maryland Blue crabs here...yum
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Wow!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

debamas

Wild Cherry

Yum! I wish my dh liked to fish.
Debbie

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I'm allergic to shellfish, and get a little nervous about other seafood as well. I'll stick to a good hearty steak....I'm kind of fond of breathing......
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Oh Tanya, that sounds like fun! We never did do that when we lived on the coast. :( Your catch looks wonderful! I'm thinking of all the yummy dishes that you can make and it's making me hungry!
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee