Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

HOT HOT HOT!-- UPDATE
Just got home from work.... the air conditioner is not working!! Guess the storms we had last night probably did something we had lots of lightening. It was cool this morning, I assume residual? Who knows when the fix it guy will come out-- kinda like the phone company -- especially in this heat and the storms we had last nignt!! Well guess I should be happy heat index is only 103 today instead of 112 like it was yesterday!

I called them at 3:09 they are now here and GONE at 4:01 with my air FIXED!! I take back all the bad things I implied!!! WOW fastest fix ever! Whew! I will be happy though when I can FEEL it :-D
Susan

gine

Cherry Garcia

Re: HOT HOT HOT!
OUCH...hope you get it fixed soon
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: HOT HOT HOT!-- UPDATE
Yeah, these days are definitely needing air conditioning! We are actually having thunderstorms and heavy rain. Our front yard is a small lake right now because the ground is so hard that the rain won't even penetrate because it has been so hot and dry. We can't win! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Glad they came soon and were able to fix it quickly! Enjoy the air!
Rebecca

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

yep I have a renewed appreciation for air!!
Susan

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Ayla wrote:Yeah, these days are definitely needing air conditioning! We are actually having thunderstorms and heavy rain. Our front yard is a small lake right now because the ground is so hard that the rain won't even penetrate because it has been so hot and dry. We can't win! lol
I understand completely!! Mine went down and then last night we got some more which I will not complain about!! LOL
Susan

debamas

Wild Cherry

Wow, that's remarkable that they responded so quickly. Hooray for cool air!
Debbie

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Wow if the telephone company were that fast too, wouldn't life be great

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee