Take an EXTRA 10% off everything with code EXTRA10

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I Need......
just 9 more points until I reach 5000! I don't know why this is a driving need for me, since I won't order until after we move, but I still have this incredible NEED TO SEE those points at 5000! Why do I get so hung up on points that don't even really mean anything right now? lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: I Need......
Oh Nancy.......I can totally relate. I used 1000 of my points last week before I won 500. Now I have been on this "lets' get those other 500 points back" kick. You will get your needs filled before I do.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

I hear that. I'm the same way. You don't really need them now, but it's such a comfort to know they're there and that you'll be able to shop and scrap on the cheap! Sort of like Linus and his blanket. :greenwinka:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Laura wrote:I hear that. I'm the same way. You don't really need them now, but it's such a comfort to know they're there and that you'll be able to shop and scrap on the cheap! Sort of like Linus and his blanket. :greenwinka:
Hee hee...yup! I got an antique window with real lead between the panes...one pane is broken and I LOVE it! I want to alter it and decorate it for our new house, but I am not sure what to use. I've never altered a window before. DH thought I was nuts to get the one with the broken, glass, but it's the one I liked the best!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I'm the same way about wanting to see the points.... even if I am not going to place an order right away...
Rebecca

debamas

Wild Cherry

It's like hitting a next level in a game...so close, gotta get there quick! Just cuz...
Debbie

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

exactly the same way

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I am sitting on a little over 3000 points and just can't bring myself to spending them! I hear Nancy. I also see where you hit the mark earlier too. congrats.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Ayla wrote:
Laura wrote:I hear that. I'm the same way. You don't really need them now, but it's such a comfort to know they're there and that you'll be able to shop and scrap on the cheap! Sort of like Linus and his blanket. :greenwinka:
Hee hee...yup! I got an antique window with real lead between the panes...one pane is broken and I LOVE it! I want to alter it and decorate it for our new house, but I am not sure what to use. I've never altered a window before. DH thought I was nuts to get the one with the broken, glass, but it's the one I liked the best!
I bought a rescued stained-glass window. One of the panes has a crack in it, too. I love it and put it in the lower part of the bathroom window. It is perfect there and now I do not need a curtain and the light still comes in.
Bibi

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

I am just 55 from 2000 but I plan on spending those points very soon. lol hope you make it soon

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee