Magic Mike OMG!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

gonecamping
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 129

Magic Mike OMG!

Post by gonecamping »

I wasn't sure what I expected when I went to see this, I knew it had hotties (Channing Tatum, Matthew McConaughey) but holy cow! They have some BODIES on them! WHOA! A couple times I think I was blushing, I know we were giggling like high schoolers quite a bit. There were 3 other "older" ladies in the theater (late 60's) who were doing a bit of giggling themselves. So here we were, 5 women all alone in this theater. I wonder why no men were there! :winkb:

It was an ok movie as far as storyline goes. It showed the seedy side of stripping but lets face it, I only went to Matthew McConaughey and Channing Tatum's rear end! And boy did they show that! It reminded of me when I was 21 and went to see the Chippendale dancers. Although this was a little more explicit. I would like to know if Channing knew how to dance before this movie because he has MOVES! Anyone else see it?
***Tanya***
ernstem
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 20

Re: Magic Mike OMG!

Post by ernstem »

Didn't Channing used to strip before getting into acting? I thought some of this movie was loosely based upon him???
gonecamping
Cherry Garcia

Post by gonecamping »

Really! I didn't know that..explains his moves! :-D
***Tanya***
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1052

Post by pawprints »

OMG I was wondering how this movie was because Matt Bomer is in it!! He's hot with his clothes ON!

Image Image Image

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 948

Post by suewho372 »

gonecamping wrote:I wasn't sure what I expected when I went to see this, I knew it had hotties (Channing Tatum, Matthew McConaughey) but holy cow! They have some BODIES on them! WHOA! A couple times I think I was blushing, I know we were giggling like high schoolers quite a bit. There were 3 other "older" ladies in the theater (late 60's) who were doing a bit of giggling themselves. So here we were, 5 women all alone in this theater. I wonder why no men were there! :winkb:

It was an ok movie as far as storyline goes. It showed the seedy side of stripping but lets face it, I only went to Matthew McConaughey and Channing Tatum's rear end! And boy did they show that! It reminded of me when I was 21 and went to see the Chippendale dancers. Although this was a little more explicit. I would like to know if Channing knew how to dance before this movie because he has MOVES! Anyone else see it?
I haven't seen it but a friend of mine has.... and she said it had some stuff in it .... Channing has been in lots of the dance movies that were really popular teen type a few years ago and did his own dance moves.... mostly like street dancing...don't know if he has roots in stripping!! lol :-D
Susan

gonecamping
Cherry Garcia

Post by gonecamping »

pawprints wrote:OMG I was wondering how this movie was because Matt Bomer is in it!! He's hot with his clothes ON!

Yea, he is definitely hot as well!
***Tanya***
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Post by blbabe1234 »

YUM, YUM, YUM! :inlove:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

Since dh has been ill, I haven't had any, um......, well, you know. I had better NOT go see this movie! I would probably jump up there and get some! LOL
Bibi
gonecamping
Cherry Garcia

Post by gonecamping »

1grandma wrote:Since dh has been ill, I haven't had any, um......, well, you know. I had better NOT go see this movie! I would probably jump up there and get some! LOL

ROFL!!!! you better not go then. Although.......sometimes we girls have to take care of ourselves....ahem.... ;)
LOL!
***Tanya***
ernstem
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 20

Post by ernstem »

gonecamping wrote:
1grandma wrote:Since dh has been ill, I haven't had any, um......, well, you know. I had better NOT go see this movie! I would probably jump up there and get some! LOL

ROFL!!!! you better not go then. Although.......sometimes we girls have to take care of ourselves....ahem.... ;)
LOL!
LOL!!!!!!! you two!!!! HAHAHA! I so needed a giggle today too. Thanks
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Post by mgehrke »

ernstem wrote:
gonecamping wrote:

LOL!
LOL!!!!!!! you two!!!! HAHAHA! I so needed a giggle today too. Thanks

Too bad I already posted in Smiles and Frowns. This certainly made me laugh really hard. Thanks Ladies I needed that :-D Oh and I too want to see the movie. Hot Hot Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1035

Post by love2stamp »

gonecamping wrote:

LOL!
To funny, almost made me spit my water out. I really should know better than to take a sip when I am reading posts.

I want to see the movie also, but will probably have to wait till it comes out of DVD.

Channing Tatum was a stripper before he became an actor, the movie is based loosely on his stripping. My movie buff hubby just gave me the scoop on him. :inlove:
ImageImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Post by blbabe1234 »

gonecamping wrote:

LOL!
ROFLMAO!!!! But Tanya is right Bibi. :winkb:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

I guess I will have to go now. But I won't tell dh.
Bibi
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

LOL Bibi!!!

Image Image Image

cort
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 92

Post by cort »

love2stamp wrote:
gonecamping wrote:

LOL!
To funny, almost made me spit my water out. I really should know better than to take a sip when I am reading posts.

I want to see the movie also, but will probably have to wait till it comes out of DVD.

Channing Tatum was a stripper before he became an actor, the movie is based loosely on his stripping. My movie buff hubby just gave me the scoop on him. :inlove:

well the advantage to DVD...you can just watch it over and over and over again.... :winkb:
ImageImage
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

I went to see it this past Friday with 3 of my girlfriends, we had a blast ANd we went to a Thunder Down Under all Male revue show right afterwards - I won tickets to both on a local radio station that was looking for a new morning show jingle!! Fun night out for the girls.

re: the movie specifically, I do think its one I'll have to have on DVD, that last act of Channings I wouldn't mind seeing again, and again!
- Jillian

MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1010

Post by MamaK321 »

woah, ladies ..... :inlove: I think I'm blushing just reading these comments. LMAO
I, um, will have to wait and see this on netflix when dh isn't looking. teehee

and yes, I also read that Tatum did in fact begin his career as a male dancer which helped him a lot in this movie. ;)
Image Image
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

jrrah4903 wrote:I went to see it this past Friday with 3 of my girlfriends, we had a blast ANd we went to a Thunder Down Under all Male revue show right afterwards - I won tickets to both on a local radio station that was looking for a new morning show jingle!! Fun night out for the girls.

re: the movie specifically, I do think its one I'll have to have on DVD, that last act of Channings I wouldn't mind seeing again, and again!

That is just awesome!

Image Image Image

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 948

Post by suewho372 »

Well after the morning I have been having this was GREAT to read! Hysterical!! Love it!:-D
Susan

Return to “General Talk”