Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

IF (6-3)
If you were to identify where the majority of your fears in life come from, what would you say?
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: IF (6-3)
Most of my fears have been brought by an event, such as my fear of tornadoes, snakes, etc. My fear of heights only became an issue as I grew older.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

cat1393

Cherry Cola

So many IF's for this one!
The big one is, while driving. If someone is driving too close the line and I am going the speed limit. I fear they are going to cut me off.
Fear of balloons...had too many of them pop in my face when I was younger. I don't even like to be near a balloon. Which also makes me not want to open those Pillsbury biscuit container, when I do have to open them...I do a full body twist so I am not facing it. So, don't ask for me to order the balloons or open those biscuits...cause you're on your own!

Christine

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

That's easy: They come from being so insecure as a child.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Becoming a mother, before I became a mother I never worried about the things I fear now. Becoming a mom really opened my eyes up to how fragile life really is.
ImageImageImageImage

JeanG

Cherry Cola

love2stamp wrote:Becoming a mother, before I became a mother I never worried about the things I fear now. Becoming a mom really opened my eyes up to how fragile life really is.

This is me, too.
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I set such high expectations for myself sometimes that I fear letting other people down. I don't want anyone disappointed in me.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

RODENTS!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Ayla wrote:I set such high expectations for myself sometimes that I fear letting other people down. I don't want anyone disappointed in me.

I'm right there with ya!!! I think my fear also comes with losing someone, not being there for them and dreading the 'what if's and could be's'
~ Carissa ~

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I fear lost of security in almost any form due to my Dad dying when I was five. I was very attached to him. Then, there was another incident when I was a little older when a family member abused me. I have a lot of fear.
Bibi

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

most of the fears or worries I have are caused by things I have absolutely no control over
Susan

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Most of my fears come from major life events I've experienced.

Kelly Pyron

Digital Designers

My biggest fear is talking in front of group... which comes from having to do it all through college. Actually, I think it is just a personality thing. However, I am not one to let my fears rule me, so I just do it afraid. :)
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

I have a fear of moths, butterflies and birds. I have no idea why but they are my greatest physical fear.
Other than that worrying and being scared that something catastrophic will happen to my DH or my kids etc.

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I have to agree, that is one of the worst for me too!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

beachlover

Cherry Addict

suewho372 wrote:most of the fears or worries I have are caused by things I have absolutely no control over
I have to agree this is one of my worst too
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Kitkat137

Sweet Cherry Pie

My parents. Although not on purpose, my parents were a breeding ground for most of my insecurities and fears.
Kat >^..^<

Image Image Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Kitkat137 wrote:My parents. Although not on purpose, my parents were a breeding ground for most of my insecurities and fears.
For me, this is spot on as well.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee