Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Cherry Festival, heck, we had a Cherry Meeting!
Michigan is well known for its Cherry Festival in Traverse City in June...quite the celebration. But Saginaw had its own Sweet Cherry Meeting yesterday....I got to meet JeanG! She also lives in Michigan, but about 9 hours from me (I am a troll, or live "under" the bridge, south of the Mackinac Bridge, or in the Lower Peninsula, while she lives in the western portion of the Upper Peninsula and is a "Yooper"). We have wanted to meet for at least 2 years, and finally did yesterday! She is so sweet, and we had fun (or at least I had fun lol). Bob and I are hoping to make the trip north to the UP in September, and if we do, we'll get a chance to see HER neck of the woods!

Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Re: Cherry Festival, heck, we had a Cherry Meeting!
Great photo of you two, perfect for scrapbooking :-D

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

That is awesome! So glad you guys finally met!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

debamas

Wild Cherry

Awww, cherry friends are the BEST! Glad you two got to meet!
Debbie

Judy in NM

Cherry Garcia

That's awesome! Glad you got to meet.
~~ Judy ~~

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I keep hoping to meet cherries, but it hasn't happened yet. So glad you got to meet one.
Bibi

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

What a GREAT shot!!! We all need to meet a cherry I think. Bibi, I have NOT given up!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

Great Picture!
***Tanya***

JeanG

Cherry Cola

It was a great time meeting Nancy and I'm SO glad it finally happened! She's an absolutely fantastic person and so much fun!! I wish we lived a lot closer to each other. You DO have to be careful when at a scrappy store with her, though - she finds the neatest things...which, of course, I HAD to buy then!! Such an enabler!! :winkb: "Don't you just love these Candy Dots? They look exactly like the candy we used to get!" Of course, they do and I managed to restrain myself to buying ONLY 5 colors....lol!! What is really amazing about shopping with Nancy, though, is watching her when she gets an idea. She picked out a bunch of Jillibean papers, then we went back to the cardstock. She spread out the 2 different sets and would look from the papers to the cardstock and just pick out the perfect colors of cardstock to match on the first try!! It would have taken me at least an hour, but she just knows. It's really amazing to watch her. I'm really looking forward to our next visit - just not keen about that 9 hour trip each way! Glad she and her DH are coming this way in the fall. Thanks, Nancy, for everything - I really had a great time!
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

cort

Cherry Bing

How cool!!!!
ImageImage

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

What an awesome picture of the two of you. I am so happy for you two to finally meet.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Ayla

Cherry Addict

JeanG wrote:It was a great time meeting Nancy and I'm SO glad it finally happened! She's an absolutely fantastic person and so much fun!! I wish we lived a lot closer to each other. You DO have to be careful when at a scrappy store with her, though - she finds the neatest things...which, of course, I HAD to buy then!! Such an enabler!! :winkb: "Don't you just love these Candy Dots? They look exactly like the candy we used to get!" Of course, they do and I managed to restrain myself to buying ONLY 5 colors....lol!! What is really amazing about shopping with Nancy, though, is watching her when she gets an idea. She picked out a bunch of Jillibean papers, then we went back to the cardstock. She spread out the 2 different sets and would look from the papers to the cardstock and just pick out the perfect colors of cardstock to match on the first try!! It would have taken me at least an hour, but she just knows. It's really amazing to watch her. I'm really looking forward to our next visit - just not keen about that 9 hour trip each way! Glad she and her DH are coming this way in the fall. Thanks, Nancy, for everything - I really had a great time!
Aww...so sweet of you to say that! I had a great time, and definitely look forward to seeing you again!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

How awesome! What a great photo and I am so happy that you both finally got to meet!

ImageImage Image Image  

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Sounds like a GREAT day!!! & Great pic too!!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Very VERY cool! I am so happy for you both to get to meet! It sounds like you had a wonderful time, and the pic is a really great one!
Susan

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh , YAY!! What a great pic of you two. :-D
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

glo85cam

Cherry Jubilee

Great picture! Sounds like you both had a great time.
glo

[img:3st2c6tv]http://sbing.com/i/thumbnails/proudjubilee.gif[/img:3st2c6tv]

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Awww. That's so cool. So is there a place you guys could meet half way?
Laurie

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

What fun! Hoping to meet up with some Texas cherries sometime. Maybe with Kim at a ballgame!
Image Charlene

JeanG

Cherry Cola

letumom wrote:Awww. That's so cool. So is there a place you guys could meet half way?

Only if we wanted to meet in the median of I-75!! :-D:-D
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee