Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I just got
my one thousanth point! What to buy? What to buy? Or should I wait for two thousand? What do you do? How many points do you have?
Bibi

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: I just got
Save them and challenge yourself to see how many you can collect. That is what I am doing. As of this post I will have 8816. Actually I am waiting until I can place a $50 order then I am also going to use 8000 of my points. Can you say $40 worth of free scrappy supplies. Oh and I still have a $5 GC :inlove:
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Mildred, how do you do that? They burn a hole in my pocket! But, maybe I should try to save up another thousand! BTW, good for you or being so controlled. I try, really, I do.
Bibi

Ayla

Cherry Addict

As of this post, I will have 3494. I am saving them too.... not sure what for, but likely for some projects for Christmas gifts. I still have two Kaiser wooden reindeer to alter!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

1grandma wrote:Mildred, how do you do that? They burn a hole in my pocket! But, maybe I should try to save up another thousand! BTW, good for you or being so controlled. I try, really, I do.
I agree Mildred -- GOOD FOR YOU!!! I could never wait that long! I have used 1000 a few months ago for the first time... I have 697 now. I was so happy Bibi when I first started posting right after NSD and you told me I got a point for posting :) Gotta get those points when you can!
Susan

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Ayla wrote:As of this post, I will have 3494. I am saving them too.... not sure what for, but likely for some projects for Christmas gifts. I still have two Kaiser wooden reindeer to alter!
Wow you girls have WILL POWER!!! Congrats on that!
Susan

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

I always have a wishlist going... so I'm using them in my mind even before I've earned them :)
- Jillian

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Since I'm fairly new to ACOT my points are just starting to build up. It's fun watching them increase and get closer to being usable on products. I also enjoy getting points for participating in challenges, etc. I really don't know if I could hold out to reach a number as high as some of you...time will tell.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I just reached 9000 and this is the second highest that I have ever gotten. I think I was at over 14000 one time. I have been trying to use up some of my stash so I haven't really been ordering other than for my envie and secret sister. Plus, the way that they have changed where you have to spend $20.00 to use $20.00 (total $40.00) etc. I just haven't had that much to order. I will say though, that there is alot of new stuff coming in that I like and I may just have to put that order in and use some of the points.
 Image ImageImage

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I try to get points by posting in any thread. My bff doesn't seem to care if she posts or not. We are each different. But you see me on the MB as often as I can be. Love the points and now I am loving the other (you) cherries, too! I get involved emotionally. It is a bad habit I have. And it is really nice that some of the threads like Good Morning and Smiles and Frowns and Caturday among the several are just free points! So, I always reply to them. Or start my own thread. Like this one. I am tricky like that. hehe;)
Bibi

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Save them. I'm saving mine....not by choice. I have 14,812. They can't be used with digital stuff and I don't paper scrap as much. I'm thinking about doing a mini album of my 2 great nieces so maybe I'll place an order for lot's of pink stuff, ribbons, and flowers.
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Or you could use them for your secret sister if you have one.
Bibi

debamas

Wild Cherry

1grandma wrote:I try to get points by posting in any thread. My bff doesn't seem to care if she posts or not. We are each different. But you see me on the MB as often as I can be. Love the points and now I am loving the other (you) cherries, too! I get involved emotionally. It is a bad habit I have. And it is really nice that some of the threads like Good Morning and Smiles and Frowns and Caturday among the several are just free points! So, I always reply to them. Or start my own thread. Like this one. I am tricky like that. hehe;)
LOL, I see you talking about me...you can't hide on ACOT, hehee!! I just pick and choose my postings more, that's all. But keep posting, I do enjoy them and see, I do answer, LOL. Now that you have 1000, can you make it to the next??? I'm at 1592 and since you post at least twice as much as I, then perhaps you'll beat me there??? Can you, huh?? I know you like a challenge. ;)
Debbie

lsdopey

Cherry Blossom

Save them - it's great to save $20 + on an order! I've got 4245 points right now .... still trying to decide what to spend them on.
~ Liana

Interested in Scrapbooking Swaps?? Check us out at http://www.iasst.forumotion.net

Most papers are available at ACOT!

Gypsymonkey

Bowl Full of Cherries

1grandma wrote:my one thousanth point! What to buy? What to buy? Or should I wait for two thousand? What do you do? How many points do you have?
I'm a closet point horder. I like to save up big time (3000+) and then shop like crazy - or buy the one item that I really want but was too costly without the points.
"May you always have memories to scrap!" ~ Diana

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

I currently have 1491 and also trying to decide whether to order now or wait for 2000. lol Good luck to you

1grandma

Cherry Addict

debamas wrote:
1grandma wrote:I try to get points by posting in any thread. My bff doesn't seem to care if she posts or not. We are each different. But you see me on the MB as often as I can be. Love the points and now I am loving the other (you) cherries, too! I get involved emotionally. It is a bad habit I have. And it is really nice that some of the threads like Good Morning and Smiles and Frowns and Caturday among the several are just free points! So, I always reply to them. Or start my own thread. Like this one. I am tricky like that. hehe;)
LOL, I see you talking about me...you can't hide on ACOT, hehee!! I just pick and choose my postings more, that's all. But keep posting, I do enjoy them and see, I do answer, LOL. Now that you have 1000, can you make it to the next??? I'm at 1592 and since you post at least twice as much as I, then perhaps you'll beat me there??? Can you, huh?? I know you like a challenge. ;)
Debbie, you wicked girl! Challenging me. Just to tease! Bad, Bad Bad girl. I should tell your moma on you. lol Besides, if I spent much more time on here, my dh might get upset. I like it that you pick and choose. I pick and choose too, just more than you. You got that many points and haven't used them? Do you have a fever?
Bibi

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Gypsymonkey wrote:
1grandma wrote:my one thousanth point! What to buy? What to buy? Or should I wait for two thousand? What do you do? How many points do you have?
I'm a closet point horder. I like to save up big time (3000+) and then shop like crazy - or buy the one item that I really want but was too costly without the points.
Like what? Punches are expensive. Would you buy one of those?
Bibi

1grandma

Cherry Addict

suewho372 wrote:
1grandma wrote:Mildred, how do you do that? They burn a hole in my pocket! But, maybe I should try to save up another thousand! BTW, good for you or being so controlled. I try, really, I do.
I agree Mildred -- GOOD FOR YOU!!! I could never wait that long! I have used 1000 a few months ago for the first time... I have 697 now. I was so happy Bibi when I first started posting right after NSD and you told me I got a point for posting :) Gotta get those points when you can!
That's for sure, Susan. They are there to help us so I try to help myself as much as I can. LOL;)
Bibi

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Save em! I have 2046 and I'm waiting... for more.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee