We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

debamas

Wild Cherry

An Hour of Power
needed here. Anyone with me? I awoke late and am so behind on my son's routine and all else. I'm starting now at 1315 CST and will report back in one hour of what I accomplished. This will give me that kick to get going. Join me if you wish and post.
Debbie

debamas

Wild Cherry

Re: An Hour of Power
It helped! I now have son's RT, CPT treatments done, tube feeding up, his linens changed, load of clothes washing, Living room vacuumed, spot mopped floor. Oh, my shower, me dressed, dish drain emptied, mornign dishes washed. Now ready for a glass of water.
Debbie

Ayla

Cherry Addict

debamas wrote:It helped! I now have son's RT, CPT treatments done, tube feeding up, his linens changed, load of clothes washing, Living room vacuumed, spot mopped floor. Oh, my shower, me dressed, dish drain emptied, mornign dishes washed. Now ready for a glass of water.
I'd be ready for a glass of wine after all that in one hour! Way to go!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

OK - I got the living room floor vacuumed, all of my shiping packed and ready to go for tonight, trash picked up, figured out the printer doesn't have ink so got the cartridge ready to go in for refill and now I am reinstalling AVG on the laptop... and yes the computer maintenence is something I needed to do. LOL

debamas

Wild Cherry

Ayla wrote:
debamas wrote:It helped! I now have son's RT, CPT treatments done, tube feeding up, his linens changed, load of clothes washing, Living room vacuumed, spot mopped floor. Oh, my shower, me dressed, dish drain emptied, mornign dishes washed. Now ready for a glass of water.
LOL, I'll save that for tonight! AFter getting B safely back in bed!
Debbie

debamas

Wild Cherry

doviana wrote:OK - I got the living room floor vacuumed, all of my shiping packed and ready to go for tonight, trash picked up, figured out the printer doesn't have ink so got the cartridge ready to go in for refill and now I am reinstalling AVG on the laptop... and yes the computer maintenence is something I needed to do. LOL
WTG!...and the computer maintence is a must! I've had lunch, still doing laundry but just popped in a new dvd, HOP, for son and I to watch.
Debbie

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ayla wrote:
Ha! Me too ;)
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

Kelly Pyron

Digital Designers

Dang Debbie! You go girl! While you are going...why don't you stop by my house and do a little power hour here! :)
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Whew, Debbie! I am tired just reading all that you did. I got a lot of little stuff done. Washed, dried and folded laundry. Put away stuff I bought at Walmart earlier. Made lunch for Jack, and got him outside. Tired to scrap, but not enough time. So I made out bed.
Bibi

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee