Am I just being dense.....or what....?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

ScrapEgypt
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 129

Am I just being dense.....or what....?

Post by ScrapEgypt »

I remember being able to go thru someone's gallery (mine or someone else's) and being able to click "next" to go to the next layout. It made things quite easy. But I'm not seeing that anymore. Has the "button" moved" or am I just being totally dim-witted and missing it???? :waiting:
Cielle

ImageImage Image
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Re: Am I just being dense.....or what....?

Post by mgehrke »

No, it isn't there anymore. I sure miss it too.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
ScrapEgypt
Cherry Bomb

Post by ScrapEgypt »

mgehrke wrote:No, it isn't there anymore. I sure miss it too.

Okay good - not just me. Or not just the wine.....whatever.

Well - to the powers that be......that is a feature I REALLY MISS! Can we get that back?
And - while I'm asking (what the heck, it's a Saturday and I live in Africa) - how about some feature that allows us to know when someone has posted on our layouts????

I'm done now. Thanks! :-D
(off for more wine......after all, it's 9 pm here!)
Cielle

ImageImage Image
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2144

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

If I am thinking of what you mean, it is there. Look on the left side of your screen when looking at a LO, there is a previous, view all, and next place to click,
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
ScrapEgypt
Cherry Bomb

Post by ScrapEgypt »

oceanbreezes423 wrote:If I am thinking of what you mean, it is there. Look on the left side of your screen when looking at a LO, there is a previous, view all, and next place to click,

AH - I see it now! But to be honest......it was SO much easier to see and made so much more sense to have it at the top of the layout (like it used to be!).

Yes - I am old, stubborn, resistant to change, and set in my ways!
DEAL WITH IT!!!!

(she said very politely, and with a smile! :-D)
Cielle

ImageImage Image
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2144

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

ScrapEgypt wrote:
oceanbreezes423 wrote:If I am thinking of what you mean, it is there. Look on the left side of your screen when looking at a LO, there is a previous, view all, and next place to click,

AH - I see it now! But to be honest......it was SO much easier to see and made so much more sense to have it at the top of the layout (like it used to be!).

DEAL WITH IT!!!!

I am glad you found it. I usually do not have to many issues with change, but here there were SO many all at once, it has been an adjustment! Glad I could help!!:-D
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
ScrapEgypt
Cherry Bomb

Post by ScrapEgypt »

oceanbreezes423 wrote:
ScrapEgypt wrote:

DEAL WITH IT!!!!

I am glad you found it. I usually do not have to many issues with change, but here there were SO many all at once, it has been an adjustment! Glad I could help!!:-D

Thanks for showing me the way!!!! :-D

(still don't like it, still stubborn, still hate change,..........will go drink wine now..........)
Cielle

ImageImage Image
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Post by mgehrke »

Thank you, I just found it too and I don't drink wine :(
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1500

Post by Charleneanne »

I too am pretty change resistent. sigh.
nun69
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1549

Post by nun69 »

Cielle CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image~Angie~
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1746

Post by beachlover »

don't worry about it sweetie, the change was difficultt for all of us and I am still adjusting! BTW, IM me on FB one night and we;ll have wine together and play our Words back and forth, lol!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

ScrapEgypt wrote:I remember being able to go thru someone's gallery (mine or someone else's) and being able to click "next" to go to the next layout. It made things quite easy. But I'm not seeing that anymore. Has the "button" moved" or am I just being totally dim-witted and missing it???? :waiting:
And now you can't do it. It is hard to see someone else' gallery.
Bibi
PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

1grandma wrote:
ScrapEgypt wrote:I remember being able to go thru someone's gallery (mine or someone else's) and being able to click "next" to go to the next layout. It made things quite easy. But I'm not seeing that anymore. Has the "button" moved" or am I just being totally dim-witted and missing it???? :waiting:

And now you can't do it. It is hard to see someone else' gallery.

Bibi it's still there, it's just over on the left side of the page instead of in the middle!
Image Image

Return to “General Talk”