ADSR 7

Moderator: ACOT Employee

sarahwhithers
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2269

ADSR 7

Post by sarahwhithers »

So ADSR is apparently going to be on again this year, not right now, they're still planning. But I was wondering if anyone was doing it this year? I hated that they had a theme for all the pages last year. It's hard to do family pages when it's just you and the cats. haha! So if they amskray the theme, I might try it again. But we'll see. :) Anyone else?
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Re: ADSR 7

Post by Ayla »

I enjoyed it last year because it got me out of my comfort zone. Even if I won't use all of the pages, I learned a lot and had fun. If my partner is in for another round, I'm in too!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

Tell me again, please. What is ADSR 7?
Bibi
letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Post by letumom »

I was just chatting with TheresaND, one of our digital designers here at ACOT. She is on the digi CT for the site that helps host the race. She said it would prob be held in May. I want to do it again as well just for the differences in the scope of challenges. I've Already talked with mkcdaisy (Amanda) about being my partner, and she is ready to go too!
Laurie

Smiley-Scrap8
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 889

Post by Smiley-Scrap8 »

sarahwhithers wrote:So ADSR is apparently going to be on again this year, not right now, they're still planning. But I was wondering if anyone was doing it this year? I hated that they had a theme for all the pages last year. It's hard to do family pages when it's just you and the cats. haha! So if they amskray the theme, I might try it again. But we'll see. :) Anyone else?

I agree on all counts. Well except for the cats part. :winkb:

If you would be my partner again I'd be up for it, as long as the theme is dropped. :-D
Ronny
writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

Ayla wrote:I enjoyed it last year because it got me out of my comfort zone. Even if I won't use all of the pages, I learned a lot and had fun. If my partner is in for another round, I'm in too!

Count me in lady - I'd be honored to be your partner again!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Post by letumom »

1grandma wrote:Tell me again, please. What is ADSR 7?

Amazing Digital Scrapbook Race

A takeoff on the Amazing Race reality show. Each team is given 2 challenges per week. One on Sunday, one on Wednesday. Both are due the following weekend. If you do not complete both challenges according to the hosting site's rules, the team is eliminated. Any teams remaining are entered in a drawing for some fabulous treats at the end of the race from the sponsoring sites. In addition each week, digital freebies are distributed to the teams that are able to complete the challenges.

It's a lot of fun, but can be very demanding depending on the extent of the challenges. I don't know if ACOT has ever sponsored a challenge, but I do know that the teams are directed to the MBs of the hosting sites. It is a way to get traffic to the sites. Some of the sites have stores, some don't.
Laurie

1grandma
Cherry Addict

Post by 1grandma »

letumom wrote:
1grandma wrote:Tell me again, please. What is ADSR 7?

Amazing Digital Scrapbook Race

A takeoff on the Amazing Race reality show. Each team is given 2 challenges per week. One on Sunday, one on Wednesday. Both are due the following weekend. If you do not complete both challenges according to the hosting site's rules, the team is eliminated. Any teams remaining are entered in a drawing for some fabulous treats at the end of the race from the sponsoring sites. In addition each week, digital freebies are distributed to the teams that are able to complete the challenges.

It's a lot of fun, but can be very demanding depending on the extent of the challenges. I don't know if ACOT has ever sponsored a challenge, but I do know that the teams are directed to the MBs of the hosting sites. It is a way to get traffic to the sites. Some of the sites have stores, some don't.
Thanks, Laurie. It sounds exciting and fun! Makes me wish I were digi.
Bibi
sarahwhithers
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2269

Post by sarahwhithers »

Smiley-Scrap8 wrote:
sarahwhithers wrote:So ADSR is apparently going to be on again this year, not right now, they're still planning. But I was wondering if anyone was doing it this year? I hated that they had a theme for all the pages last year. It's hard to do family pages when it's just you and the cats. haha! So if they amskray the theme, I might try it again. But we'll see. :) Anyone else?

I agree on all counts. Well except for the cats part. :winkb:

If you would be my partner again I'd be up for it, as long as the theme is dropped. :-D

Um, yeah my Nerdy Birdie partner! haha! As long as there is no theme I will be in as well. :-D :bluelol: :greenlol: :graylol:
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1035

Post by love2stamp »

This does sound like fun, wish they would do it for paper girls as well.
ImageImageImageImage
MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1010

Post by MamaK321 »

I didn't get to play last year and was bummed that I missed all the fun. But May? it is not a very good time for me, I might have to wait to see the definite dates. I'd love to play if the timing is right.
Image Image
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1744

Post by beachlover »

love2stamp wrote:This does sound like fun, wish they would do it for paper girls as well.
I was thinking the same thing... I would be game!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

akgnere
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 21

Post by akgnere »

Although I am new to digi I may be interested. I will be off work for a while so I wouldn't have to worry about a time conflict.
So if anyone wants a newbie but dedicated partner - look me up.
Annie in Mio
Lover of all things Scrappy
!Image
1grandma
Cherry Addict

Post by 1grandma »

beachlover wrote:
love2stamp wrote:This does sound like fun, wish they would do it for paper girls as well.
I was thinking the same thing... I would be game!
Me, too.
Bibi
beachlover
Cherry Addict

Post by beachlover »

okay, this sounds really awesome and I would love to see a paper version of it... but since I don't know what I am doing and this moth is going to be crazy for me, I would not be the person to 'host' - could someone give some more details/directions and does any other paper girl want to join (I see three of us here s far - we will start a separate thread and ask for more participation ~ APSR 1?)

beachlover
Cherry Addict

Post by beachlover »

okay, this sounds really awesome and I would love to see a paper version of it... but since I don't know what I am doing and this moth is going to be crazy for me, I would not be the person to 'host' - could someone give some more details/directions and does any other paper girl want to join (I see three of us here s far - we will start a separate thread and ask for more participation ~ APSR 1?)

Return to “General Talk”