Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Smiles and Frowns for March 7
Smiles - I am going to go to the gym tonight and I am going to do a Zumba class for the first time EVER. I hope I don't break anything.

Frowns - My dad has a mild case of cancer, but he said that it is treatable. Sometime this week he has to have a full body scan done to see if there is cancer hiding any place else. He is still in the hospital.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: Smiles and Frowns for March 7
Off to Zumba! I wanna go, too. Have fun! No such thing as a good cancer.

Smiles: Doctor came in and talked with dh and me today. He has done as much as he can. He explained that he DID do the laminectomy to stabilize the spine. Yay. But don't fall! His spine is unprotected on the right side of L5 because th bone is mush from the cancer. He stated that he removed the tumor that was intruding into the spinal cord space so that now has more room. Tomorrow he goes to rehab center for a least a week but maybe 20 days.

Frowns: Dh is still confused! He knows it so that is good.
Bibi

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Mildred, I know I already commented on FB, but I do really hope everything goes okay with your dad when they perform the body scan.

Smiles: Spent the 1st half of the day responding to the pending emails I left last night, and continued to answer any incoming ones. Completed 4 tasks, and is about to complete another one. Worked on a layout after lunch. Hoping to get another layout done after dinner tonight.

Frowns: None really.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

blbabe1234 wrote:Mildred, I know I already commented on FB, but I do really hope everything goes okay with your dad when they perform the body scan.

Smiles: Spent the 1st half of the day responding to the pending emails I left last night, and continued to answer any incoming ones. Completed 4 tasks, and is about to complete another one. Worked on a layout after lunch. Hoping to get another layout done after dinner tonight.

Frowns: None really.

Thank you very much Brandy.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

1grandma wrote:Off to Zumba! I wanna go, too. Have fun! No such thing as a good cancer.

Smiles: Doctor came in and talked with dh and me today. He has done as much as he can. He explained that he DID do the laminectomy to stabilize the spine. Yay. But don't fall! His spine is unprotected on the right side of L5 because th bone is mush from the cancer. He stated that he removed the tumor that was intruding into the spinal cord space so that now has more room. Tomorrow he goes to rehab center for a least a week but maybe 20 days.

Frowns: Dh is still confused! He knows it so that is good.

Bibi I will have to tell you all about Zumba when I get home later tonight. Lots of love and hugs coming your way :inlove:

Cherry Jubilee

Frowns: Woke up with a migraine this morning so stayed home from work this morning.

Smiles: Migraine went away so I came to work about 12:30 (maybe that is a frown cause I had to come to work... LOL).

1grandma

Cherry Addict

MindySue wrote:Frowns: Woke up with a migraine this morning so stayed home from work this morning.

Smiles: Migraine went away so I came to work about 12:30 (maybe that is a frown cause I had to come to work... LOL).
Work is good. So glad your migraine went away. Yay!
Bibi

amberella

Cherry Bomb

Smiles: Today is almost over!!

Frowns: I worked on the same. spreadsheet. all. day. 7. Fricking. Hours. Aaaand my boyfriend slept from 10pm last night, 'til we had the building staff come and pound on the door at 4:15 because he hadn't contacted me all day. I texted, called 20 times, and emailed. It's totally not like him to sleep THAT much, so I was worried absolutely sick. Of course he doesn't "get it." Men have difficulties discerning what exactly "worried sick" means. AUGH.
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

1grandma

Cherry Addict

amberella wrote:Smiles: Today is almost over!!

Frowns: I worked on the same. spreadsheet. all. day. 7. Fricking. Hours. Aaaand my boyfriend slept from 10pm last night, 'til we had the building staff come and pound on the door at 4:15 because he hadn't contacted me all day. I texted, called 20 times, and emailed. It's totally not like him to sleep THAT much, so I was worried absolutely sick. Of course he doesn't "get it." Men have difficulties discerning what exactly "worried sick" means. AUGH.
MEN!
Bibi

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee