Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

challenge changes???
Does anyone know what the plans are for monthly challenges? If they are not doing them, I would be willing to take one over just to keep it going. The points are always nice, but I like the motivation it gives me. I just thought if they were a thing of the past, if a few of us took one, we could continue with them. Any thoughts, or does anyone know what they plan? I know the guest ct has to do some, but are those actually what were the "old" challenges?
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: challenge changes???
Susan...I have no idea whats going on with the challenges. As GCT, I will be offering at least 4 challenges, depending on participants and whether or not there aren't more challenges offered by ACOT. I will be posting my 1st challenge here in a bit.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I don't think they are changing. I can't remember which post it was in the past, but someone said from ACOT that they were continuing them. I hope I'm right because they motivate me too. I just love doing them each month...they get me to think outside of the box.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Croppinmama wrote:I don't think they are changing. I can't remember which post it was in the past, but someone said from ACOT that they were continuing them. I hope I'm right because they motivate me too. I just love doing them each month...they get me to think outside of the box.
I would like to see them continue too....even if I don't end up doing a layout that fits the challenge, they still get me thinking in a different direction!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

fyi, I was not asked to continue with mine.
~pam~

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Ayla wrote:
Croppinmama wrote:I don't think they are changing. I can't remember which post it was in the past, but someone said from ACOT that they were continuing them. I hope I'm right because they motivate me too. I just love doing them each month...they get me to think outside of the box.
I would like to see them continue too....even if I don't end up doing a layout that fits the challenge, they still get me thinking in a different direction!
that is how I work ,too. I do not usually enter the challenges, but I use them as a jumping point for my own creativity.
Bibi

Cherry Jubilee

Yeah, I hope they continue as well. I wouldn't mind doing one and even offering a prize from my own stash if ACOT doesn't continue them.

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I like them for the motivation too... I have searched other sites for motivation', 'mojo' or whatnot, and nothing else comes even close to this place :( I hope something will be up soon!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I've been wondering about this as well - as in, does ACOT care if some of us post our own monthly challenges, with or without prizes? I know I would participate in some even if there aren't prizes, and I have lots of ideas for challenges I could post. I love the inspiration, structure, and, well, challenge! of having lots to choose from.
Image Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

PezKat wrote:I've been wondering about this as well - as in, does ACOT care if some of us post our own monthly challenges, with or without prizes? I know I would participate in some even if there aren't prizes, and I have lots of ideas for challenges I could post. I love the inspiration, structure, and, well, challenge! of having lots to choose from.
I'd be glad to do this too! I certainly have tons of stash with which I can choose a prize, if someone likes getting a goodie bag!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Smiley-Scrap8

Cherry Cola

4peasinourpod wrote:fyi, I was not asked to continue with mine.

me neither
Ronny

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Count me in as being willing to post some!!

I create 5 or 6 each month for my crops anyway, I could just post those. :winkb:

heidi

Site Admin

PezKat wrote:I've been wondering about this as well - as in, does ACOT care if some of us post our own monthly challenges, with or without prizes? I know I would participate in some even if there aren't prizes, and I have lots of ideas for challenges I could post. I love the inspiration, structure, and, well, challenge! of having lots to choose from.

Great idea! We encourage anyone wanting to post a challenge or two to go right ahead! This is your board and we'd love for you to have fun with it. Our Guest of the month will be continuing to post challenges, but we'd love to see even more.

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

heidi wrote:

Great idea! We encourage anyone wanting to post a challenge or two to go right ahead! This is your board and we'd love for you to have fun with it. Our Guest of the month will be continuing to post challenges, but we'd love to see even more.

Heidi - are you saying that there won't be the challenges here that we are used to? Wow... so many changes.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

jusmedigital

Digital Designers

i'd be willing to offer a coupon to my digi shop as a prize if someone wants to host a challenge.

just PM me here for a coupon code.

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

heidi wrote:

Well then plan on seeing some from me soon, ladies! :-D

Ayla

Cherry Addict

jusmedigital wrote:i'd be willing to offer a coupon to my digi shop as a prize if someone wants to host a challenge.

PM sent!
 Image Image

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

heidi wrote:

Awesome, thanks!
Image Image

AmyTeets

Digital Designers

jusmedigital wrote:i'd be willing to offer a coupon to my digi shop as a prize if someone wants to host a challenge.

I will do the same as well!
Amy Teets Designs

My Blog
Facebook
Semper Fi

Snag Me!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Thanks Amy! Stayed tuned everyone...challenges are in the works!
 Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee