Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Smiles N Frowns for Feb 15
Smiles: wonderful day with some lovely ladies and got 3.5 layouts done (will try to post them on my blog tomorrow. One needs a bigger photo)

and I want to share one of my favorite poems with you...by Robert Frost whom I adore almost as much as Willy (he told me I could call him that) Shakespeare

[table][tr][td]T[size=-1]WO[/size] roads diverged in a yellow wood,[/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td]And sorry I could not travel both[/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td]And be one traveler, long I stood[/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td]And looked down one as far as I could[/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td]To where it bent in the undergrowth;[/td][td][size=-2] 5[/size][/td][/tr] [tr][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Then took the other, as just as fair,[/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td]And having perhaps the better claim,[/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td]Because it was grassy and wanted wear;[/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td]Though as for that the passing there[/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td]Had worn them really about the same,[/td][td][size=-2] 10[/size][/td][/tr] [tr][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]And both that morning equally lay[/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td]In leaves no step had trodden black.[/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td]Oh, I kept the first for another day![/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td]Yet knowing how way leads on to way,[/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td]I doubted if I should ever come back.[/td][td][size=-2] 15[/size][/td][/tr] [tr][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]I shall be telling this with a sigh[/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td]Somewhere ages and ages hence:[/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td]Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—[/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td]I took the one less traveled by,[/td][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td]And that has made all the difference

Frowns: none today[/td][/tr][/table]
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: Smiles N Frowns for Feb 15
Smiles: My ds#1 got packed up and the moving men came to pack the rest. He leaves tomorrow. I made a cake! No icing because I don't know how. Just as well. Calories.

Frowns: My ds#1 is stressed out of his mind. And he is in the shower, but he is supposed to be at ds#3's house for a surprise party. So, I am stressed too.
Bibi

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Smiles: My ds#1 got packed up and the moving men came to pack the rest. He leaves tomorrow. I made a cake! No icing because I don't know how. Just as well. Calories.

Frowns: My ds#1 is stressed out of his mind. And he is in the shower, but he is supposed to be at ds#3's house for a surprise party. So, I am stressed too.
Bibi

JanetM

Sweet Cherry Pie

Smiles - that's a perfect poem Jules, had a nice day, I got a lot done but it never seems to be as much as i want to.

Frowns- none

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Smiles: Got to scrap a little this morning.

Frowns: TONS of emails this afternoon. *sigh*
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Smiles: Love the poem, Jules.

From Tom Petty (not to compare him w/ Frost!) (I'm just in a singing mood):
"It's time to move on, time to get going
What lies ahead I have no way of knowing
But under my feet, baby, the grass is growing
It's time to move on, time to get going."

Just got my tickets for his May concert in FL. After going to several of his concerts, I'm almost a groupie.

Frowns: None. I encouraged the winner of my challenge to post her own challenge someday since her entry was adorable. That's Kim (crafyk).

Lynda

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Perfect song Lynda!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Smiles - I was able to talk with oldest DD who has been in NY for the past 2 weeks. I haven't talked to her since last Saturday. She comes home this weekend. I can't wait. Now I am in my scrappy room :inlove:

Frowns - None
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Smiles: down to 5 work days till retirement

Frowns: new problems in the family and causing stress.
Image Charlene

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

LyndaKay wrote:Smiles: Love the poem, Jules.

Just got my tickets for his May concert in FL. After going to several of his concerts, I'm almost a groupie.

Frowns: None. I encouraged the winner of my challenge to post her own challenge someday since her entry was adorable. That's Kim (crafyk).

Got tickets to see Tom in St Johns, Newfoundland in June!!! SO excited, I LOVE him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiles: got off work this morning. Spending the evening with DH
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

1grandma

Cherry Addict

CherryTat wrote:
LyndaKay wrote:Smiles: Love the poem, Jules.

Got tickets to see Tom in St Johns, Newfoundland in June!!! SO excited, I LOVE him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiles: got off work this morning. Spending the evening with DH
I love Tom Petty. Where in Florida will you see him?
Bibi

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

one of my favorite poems!!!

no frowns for yesterday - too busy to have any.....

smiles - had an OU women's basketball game to go to.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee