Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

It is 3pm somewhere and the TIKI BAR is OPEN
and, sad to say, open for the last time. A couple of things have transpired that make it hard to continue to open the bar every Friday. First, we've lost our lease here and, until we can find a new location for our beloved TIKI BAR, this will be our last night. The second thing that has transpired is that our hunka hunka burnin' Bar Keep has just told us that he is returning to school to get his Masters in Mixology. We wish him all the luck.

As this is our last night here, let's not be sad. Instead, let's make this the biggest bash we've ever had and we have had some great ones, haven't we. Now who was it that was dancing on the table one night...hmmmmmmmmmmm? And think of all the guest performers who have dropped in on us...Jimmy Buffett, the B52s...and on and on.

Anyway, LET's CELEBRATE...

Pull up a chair, take off those shoes and let the tropical breezes blow those week long cobwebs out of our souls. All the drinks are on the house and I have a lot of toasts to make.

So, here we are

Are you here with us?

Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Re: It is 3pm somewhere and the TIKI BAR is OPEN
Hi Jules! That is very sad news! I think I need a daiquiri to help digest this!
ImageImage 

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Whats up with our barkeep! I think he mixes just fine he does not need any more schooling!
ImageImage 

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

I'm here with you and Hunka ready to send everyone off in style!

Lynda

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

I think I'm going to miss my chance to kidnap the barkeep if this is his last day!

Lynda

JanetM

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm here celebrating all the friendships and knowing we will soon open up someplace with a new lease so with that said, I hope everyone has a great time today, this round is on me.

craftyk

Cherry Bing

Hi everyone! I'd like a drink please. After this week, hearing about the CT and now the Tiki Bar, I need one.

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

*giggle*
I am in the middle of a snowstorm and 3 sick kids.

I need a drink, but it has to be non alcoholic and full of CAFFEINE.
~pam~

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

JanetM wrote:I'm here celebrating all the friendships and knowing we will soon open up someplace with a new lease so with that said, I hope everyone has a great time today, this round is on me.

WOW, Janet, if someone can't find their drink of choice among all of those, I don't know what they will do. Thanks for that round!

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

oooooOOOOoooo....I think I'm channeling the late Frank Sinatra and he's singing a special one for Jules.... hear him hon?

"...so thanks for the cheer, I hope you didn't mind my bending your ear....
....so make it one for my baby and one more for the road..."

Lynda

JanetM

Sweet Cherry Pie

OK Pam your excused on the drink this time, so the next time I see you I owe you one or 2 or more!!!

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Oh my! We have the tough job of finding a new hunk for our bar keep!!!
ImageImage 

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

I'd like to make my first toast to all of you who show up here Friday night after Friday night to share some fun and relaxation with us. You are the reason we have done this for a bit over two years '

So, I am raising my glass to all of your TIKI BAR GIRLS...I shall wear my tee shirt with pride and think of all you TBGs every Friday!

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

This has been a very sad week indeed. All I can say is if you find a new lease let us know. Since I am at work and know that I shouldn't but hey it's Friday give me a Pina Colada. Like others have said, it's been a rough week. I too am going to miss so much here, but I will still pop in and see what the new changes are going to be.
 Image ImageImage

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

JulesinParadise wrote:I'd like to make my first toast to all of you who show up here Friday night after Friday night to share some fun and relaxation with us. You are the reason we have done this for a bit over two years '

So, I am raising my glass to all of your TIKI BAR GIRLS...I shall wear my tee shirt with pride and think of all you TBGs every Friday!

Clink,clink!!
ImageImage 

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

LyndaKay wrote:oooooOOOOoooo....I think I'm channeling the late Frank Sinatra and he's singing a special one for Jules.... hear him hon?

"...so thanks for the cheer, I hope you didn't mind my bending your ear....
....so make it one for my baby and one more for the road..."

I love that song, Lynda...many thanks. Sniffle sniffle

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

JanetM wrote:OK Pam your excused on the drink this time, so the next time I see you I owe you one or 2 or more!!!
sigh. it cannot be soon enough.
~pam~

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

No tears! happy times!!!
ImageImage 

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

4peasinourpod wrote:
JanetM wrote:OK Pam your excused on the drink this time, so the next time I see you I owe you one or 2 or more!!!
sigh. it cannot be soon enough.
i DO love that I have 3 kids asleep at 2 pm. The fact that is because they have been puking non stop is not a plus :(
~pam~

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

JulesinParadise wrote:I'd like to make my first toast to all of you who show up here Friday night after Friday night to share some fun and relaxation with us. You are the reason we have done this for a bit over two years '

Sweet toast...sweet drink. yum, thanks! Clink clink back at everyone.

Lynda

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee