Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

Closed my Facebook account
So if u need me, pm me AMD I will give u my email

I'm very sad but we had a break in and a stalker. Then an associate of that person was using FB to spread bad rumors. I couldn't take it and it was affecting both my 26 yrs with hubby and my business

So if I forget a birthday or am unaware of an important event I am sorry. It was very hard as I live all of my FB PEEPS

SO PLEASE stay in touch
Image \ ImageImage

sherry

Cherry Bing

Re: Closed my Facebook account
that is creepy and sad. and weird you posted tonight, because we just had a fight w/our 24 y/o daughter (we've been having major problems w/her for the last 8 months). Tonight we told her to leave, find an apt., get out. I am very sad. But before she left she said she would make my life hell and post all kinds of things on FB. Know what? I am so sad and discouraged I don't even care.

cort

Cherry Bing

Sorry to hear that you are having so much trouble...that is just scary. But first and foremost you need to protect you and your family.
ImageImage

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

I got your FB message and now see this.... holy smokes, that's CRAZY!! :? Please be careful and check in here!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

You must protect yourself. Good luck with it all.
Bibi

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Don't blame you. You have to watch out for the weirdos/psychos in the world!

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

What a crazy world. Stay safe.

Lynda

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

there are some crazy people out there - stay safe
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

Wow, that's horrible. There are some awful people in this world.
***Tanya***

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

omg that is horrible, but I know we will see you around here :)
Image~Angie~

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Yikes..sorry it came to that! Better safe than sorry, though.
And Sherry, that's so sad about your daughter! Sometimes they just don't grow up!
Image Charlene

tinkerbelldani

Sweet Cherry Pie

Somebody broke in your business? Did you know them? That is scary....did you report them?
ImageDani

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

I am so sorry you are going through all of this at once...hugs!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

tinkerbelldani wrote:Somebody broke in your business? Did you know them? That is scary....did you report them?

No my house
Yes but because they were once anim tied guest they didn't get arrested but we did get restraining orders
Image \ ImageImage

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I'm so sorry Kara. Hope things get better. :(

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

This is sooooooooo scary Kara. I am so sorry about all that you are going thru. (((HUGS))) to you my friend and hope to see you around here.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Kara I am so sorry about what you are going through. I don't blame you for shutting down FB. I will never understand why some people do what they do. (((HUGS))) to you and your family. Stay safe.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

ammielou

Sweet Cherry Pie

I think the reason most people have an account is to keeps tabs on others. I'm deleting mine. I hardly ever go on it. It's just an ugly rumor/gossip mill.
})i({ *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' Amy T * })i({

Image Image Image 

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

ammielou wrote:I think the reason most people have an account is to keeps tabs on others. I'm deleting mine. I hardly ever go on it. It's just an ugly rumor/gossip mill.
I agree with you Amy, but I have mine so I can share my photos with my parents who live in another state. It is just easier for them. I also use FB to catch up with other family memeber I never see. I was just talking the other day about removing some of my "friends" that I have. I do have a lot that I do not know. I only accepted them because of play some of the online games. I don't play anymore, and most of them I don't even talk to. Of course I will keep all of my Cherry friends :)
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

handerful

Cherry Cropper

That is super scary! Please stay safe.
Image Image
RACHEL

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee