Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Struggling...
I recently shared on here that I am getting divorced. He finally moved out last weekend. It's been a week and I tell you, I'm not coping well. For the most part this was my decision and I knew it would be hard but it's turning out to be much harder to deal with emotionally than I could have even anticipated. One day at a time...

Just needed to let that out. Thanks for listening...well, reading...
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Re: Struggling...
Hugs, Shannon! You will get through it!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

{{{HUGS}}} hon....one day at a time..........
Image~Angie~

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Thank you ladies. I guess the hardest part is that I feel like I lost a big piece of my life.

Weird thing is, we are still in each other's lives...he only lives 5 minutes away and we're "sharing" the dog for now but it sucks when you think you'll spend the rest of your life with someone and it doesn't turn out that way.
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

((Hugs)) honey.

ImageImage Image Image  

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

I'll add you to my thoughts and prayers list, supportive thoughts to you!! habg in there, you'll find a way to cope because your a strong , smart lady! You have the perfect place here to vent, find someone to lend an ear, or just let it out!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

hugs Shannon. Even when the divorce is your idea it's still really emotionally hurtful and draining. It's a huge change and all sorts of what ifs go through your head. When I got divorced we stayed friendly and I'm so glad we were able to do that. Eventually it will get better. Hang in there.
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

scrappininAK wrote:hugs Shannon. Even when the divorce is your idea it's still really emotionally hurtful and draining. It's a huge change and all sorts of what ifs go through your head. When I got divorced we stayed friendly and I'm so glad we were able to do that. Eventually it will get better. Hang in there.

I'm glad you were both able to stay friendly. That's really great and gives me a little hope.
- Shannon

-Lucille Ball

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

I can so relate...hang in there it WILL get better. I never believed those words so many were saying but they were right and in hind sight.. the best thing that ever happened! It will take time so be patient with yourself. It is OK to be sad one day happy the next...just let yourself BE. You will be in my thoughts..hang in there and PM me ANYTIME... I know how it can get.
ImageImage Image
Ann

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

3 Pals wrote:I can so relate...hang in there it WILL get better. I never believed those words so many were saying but they were right and in hind sight.. the best thing that ever happened! It will take time so be patient with yourself. It is OK to be sad one day happy the next...just let yourself BE. You will be in my thoughts..hang in there and PM me ANYTIME... I know how it can get.

Thank you. Really means a lot to me!
- Shannon

-Lucille Ball

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

-Shannon- wrote:
3 Pals wrote:I can so relate...hang in there it WILL get better. I never believed those words so many were saying but they were right and in hind sight.. the best thing that ever happened! It will take time so be patient with yourself. It is OK to be sad one day happy the next...just let yourself BE. You will be in my thoughts..hang in there and PM me ANYTIME... I know how it can get.

Thank you. Really means a lot to me!

Btw, your profile pic is so funny and cute!
- Shannon

-Lucille Ball

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Shannon, I had no idea! I wish you all the best and listen to the advice already given and take it one day at a time and please feel free to talk about it with us. I'll say some prayers for you. You are a great person and deserve the best!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Shanns...I had no idea either!! I am so sorry that you are going through this.. If you need a friend to talk to, I'm here or on FB for ya!!! Big cyber squishy (((HUGS))))
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Oh honey - it is hard, I know from experience. Honestly, it gets better. One day at a time... enjoy everything that you can. Come here and let it all out - we will listen and love you! (((hugs)))
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Ayla

Cherry Addict

-Shannon- wrote:Thank you ladies. I guess the hardest part is that I feel like I lost a big piece of my life.

Weird thing is, we are still in each other's lives...he only lives 5 minutes away and we're "sharing" the dog for now but it sucks when you think you'll spend the rest of your life with someone and it doesn't turn out that way.
I know what you mean. No one gets married with the idea they will get divorced. But amidst the ups and downs, it WILL get better. You are in my thoughts.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

Ayla wrote:
-Shannon- wrote:Thank you ladies. I guess the hardest part is that I feel like I lost a big piece of my life.

I know what you mean. No one gets married with the idea they will get divorced. But amidst the ups and downs, it WILL get better. You are in my thoughts.

...better than living across the street from you.... :?

....call me...if you want....wish you lived closer....
Egle ~ Let the things you love be your escape. ~
I am addicted to alphabets!....and papers.....and....

Image Image Image

Sus79

Cherry Cola

((((HUGS!))))
ImageImageImageImageImage

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

BIG (((HUGS))) to you...
Rebecca

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

ah hon, I am so sorry!! One of the things that I love about acot is you can come here and so many lovely ladies will help you. Whether it be with advice, a shoulder to lean on or some donkey kicking boots, you know that you will find help here!

I hope that this time passes quickly for you and that you start healing soon!!
SUS ImageImageImage

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

hugs
~pam~

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee