Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Clint Bremer

ACOT Employee

***NEW LOOK***
Ok, so how many people have seen the new homepage? What are your thoughts?

Click HERE to see it.

Like it, Don't like it? Hate it? Let us know how you really feel?
Clint Bremer - General Manager
Image     Image     Image

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

Re: ***NEW LOOK***
It took a couple of days to get use to, but I don't mind it at all. Change is good every now ad then.

WendyBirdDesigns

Cherry Blossom

I think it looks great!
ImageImageImage

debamas

Wild Cherry

Actually, I do like now! Just noticed too the large click on spots across the bottem for often used places...challenges, ct, etc.
Debbie

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Love it. (And love the Ambrosia featured on it....)
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

anazelia

Cherry Cola

It is really different. I liked the scrolling new items you had before. But I am sure this will grow on me.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I like it. Especially the large buttons on the bottom.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I like the bottom buttons, however, before the creative team took me to thier bios, now it takes me to a different place. I like the bright colors on the first page...I'm really not liking the grey ..
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I like the way it looks. However, when I tried the buttons - not all of them work. Additionally, is there supposed to be a free download at the free download button? I found that the bottom row works, but the top row does not. The creative team button takes us to the reveals, not the team itself.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I really like it, and I love the buttons on bottom!!!! Great job if you ask me!!! :-D
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

it's different that's for sure. I noticed it right away - very pink and I love pink but when I first pulled it up tonight my first reaction was like "wow why's this all pink" - then I realized it was updated.

But I DO like the big sale banner type box at the top that revolves - that's very nice

Judy in NM

Cherry Garcia

I like it.
~~ Judy ~~

jmitchell05

Cherry Picker

I'm indifferent. The grey bar at the top is what I use most and that hasn't changed. So I am happy. I DO like the bigger viewer for the preview items. I can get a better look at those tiny patterns.
Jessi

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I like it. It is nice to just click once and get to were I want to be. Great job.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

craftyk

Cherry Bing

I like it!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

ok, change is good.
Bibi

handerful

Cherry Cropper

It may be the user error, but don't see the links at the bottom until I scroll down. (it seems like the links take you to the same page, except the gallery).

I would prefer having the extra features listed on the sides like before.
Image Image
RACHEL

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hmm, I think I'm with handerful - it would be better to have the links visible w/o scrolling down; granted some like the Gallery are already visible so it doesn't matter. For me personally the huge rotating new products ad is a bit much, but then I'm extra-sensitive to motion sickness inducing movement.
Image Image

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I think it looks good! And the creative team link does take you to our reveals, but in that screen, there is a link to our bios, so I think it's great! :)

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

apparently, change is good.
~pam~

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee