Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

Joe update AND MORE
For those of you have been following my friend and employee Joe through his journey with a brain tumor, he went through surgery that was not able to remove as much as they wanted. However, he has been going to laser radiation that is pinpointing his tumor and the doctor said that five years ago he would have given him 6 months but now 3-5 years. He has also be undergoing chemo for 2 weeks now and it is not making him sick. his wife texted me tonight and he will be at our staff meeting tomorrow even though he has lapses in memory and is not quite "himself" The staff and the kids of the theatre will keep the faith for him, regardless. Please keep your prayers coming as well. Thanks, Cherries!
Becky

Image Image Image

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Joe update AND MORE
So glad he is doing better!!! Will continue to keep him in my thoughts and prayers. My husbands brother had a brain tumor 6 years ago, they to told him 3-5 years it would be back. So far he has a clean bill of health, hopefully this will be the case for Joe as well.
ImageImageImageImage

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

so glad to hear he is doing better and keeping them in my prayers....
Image~Angie~

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Thanks for the update, too. So glad he is better.
Bibi

craftyk

Cherry Bing

Glad he is doing better! I will continue to keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

So glad his medication, chemo, and prayers are a blessing for him! Having friends and familiar faces tomorrow will make him feel amazing! Thanks for the update Becky!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Thanks for the update Becky. I'm glad to hear that the laser is working and he's not sick with the chemo. Getting out to see friends will be a big boost for him. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers.
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

Thats great news! The power of prayer is awesome!
***Tanya***

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

This is good news. Keep in mind strides are being made every day - and that 3-5 years can be stretched out. Prayers that they are!
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

This is wonderful news. Thank you for the update.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Thanks for the update, glad to hear the good prognosis!
Image Image

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Thanks for the update. Another prayer said.

Lynda

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee