Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Another Dugger..........
Good grief!

I know they don't practice birth control - but how about some SELF CONTROL?
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Another Dugger..........
Isn't she out of eggs yet?!

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

What? Isn't that like 20 now? Maybe more, I don't know anymore. But it's redonkulous! :?

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

OMG! You cannot be serious! Really???? Geez....ain't she tired yet?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Tired?! She's going to die from putting her body through all that and not be around to raise those kiddos. Of course, the family will step in and raise them, but really...is that the point?

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Queen Mum wrote:Good grief!

I know they don't practice birth control - but how about some SELF CONTROL?
Lol...yeah, you'd think they'd be too dang tired to make any more! Or at least hold off on days when you might get pregnant...geez! The whole thing is just ridiculous.
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

HeatherDMB

Cherry Blossom

I like this show, myself, but my husband doesn't. He has a terrific line: The vagina is not a clown car!! LOL

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I don't know how she does it. She is a much better woman than me. I was over having kids by #4. When #5 came along at my age 36, I was furious! I was mad at God. But that baby has turned out to be a complete blessing. He just turned 25 on Nov 1.
Bibi

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Hmmm... I stopped at 2. I probably would have had a third if it was possible for me. That's enough. I figured - when they outnumber you and dad, it's probably time to stop.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

I often wish I had more than 3, but definitely not 20.

Lynda

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

SarahA wrote:Isn't she out of eggs yet?!

This made me laugh :-D

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Seriously?!?!? Do they consider how old they will be when their kids graduate high school?

Oh look Jebediah brought his grandpa with on the field trip.... Sorry, it's a bit much.
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

These two little guys a couple of times a week are about all we can handle...and now little girl baby. But 20? They would have to lock me up somewhere very very quiet.
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

They aren't tired because the other kids do all of the work! My big concern is that she brought the last baby into the world so early because her body wasn't able to stay pregnant. At some point it will be death for her or the child. When is this a good risk to take?
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

cort

Cherry Bing

ok i almost shot pop out my nose...LOL :-D :-D :-D :-D
ImageImage

stephfez

Cherry Bing

cort wrote:

ok i almost shot pop out my nose...LOL :-D :-D :-D :-D
me too!
Stephanie

Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool Image

amberella

Cherry Bomb

I can understand people wanting to have a big family, but there comes a point in time where it's irresponsible.

Not to mention how WEIRD it is that they'll have 2 grandchildren older than some of their CHILDREN. If having grandkids AND a very dangerous pregnancy/birth weren't signs enough to BACK OFF, I don't what would be.

I also read that they all went on vacation to Scotland & Ireland... now, I cannot even fathom how much that cost (and I have to wonder if, being good Christians, they couldn't have found a more meaningful way to use that money), but what really gets me is HOW DO YOU TAKE THAT MANY CHILDREN TO EUROPE AND NOT GO INSANE?

I could barely handle MYSELF for cripes sakes. I'm surprised they didn't lose half of the brood!
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

Ayla

Cherry Addict

lastonehom wrote:Seriously?!?!? Do they consider how old they will be when their kids graduate high school?

Oh look Jebediah brought his grandpa with on the field trip.... Sorry, it's a bit much.
I have a hard time supporting this argument. I was born when my mom was 40 and my dad was 42. They were often mistaken for my grandparents, but that didn't bother me. They still did all the stuff with me and my activities that younger parental did. And they obviously support their own kids, thru their investments and now thru the show. That's fine with me. My issues are more that there us no way she can really get one-on-one time with all of them, and that's so important. Plus, the incredible toll it takes on her body. The last one was born at 25 weeks due to her health! That would be the biggest issue for me. But is the "another Dugger" Jim Bob and Michelle's, or their oldest son's? I had heard his wife was pregnant again.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Yep, just read the article, it is Michelle who is pregnant. The oldest has already had the second baby. I just can't imagine being pregnant at 45 let alone have 19 kids already. I truly believe that she should stop and let the oldest have the babies, now that she is a grandma. There are going to be plenty of babies in their family for the rest of their lives.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Chrissy

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee